guypjfreak

Bastards

Saw this happen to a few cars at different festivals this year.. Not personally I may add..

But what front they've got and Where's the security.. 

3_32363038.jpg

images.jpeg

0_PAY-CREAMFIELDS_CAR_PARK_THEFT_DN01.jpg

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I’m confused as to what the bastards did from those three pictures.

Sorry 

They stripped cars.. Literally old son... So one top of the range Land rover /range rover which ever had all the seats stolen plus the front dash and then if I remember right the pic above is from a different festival where they took the bonnet and doors.. This also happened to a couple of other top of the range cars.. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/creamfields-cars-parts-stolen-vandalised-16821038

Edited by guypjfreak

Three of the most random pictures I've seen together. Kudos!

The first one looks like an angry Sam Smith. Why he'd resort to vehicle theft is beyond me

• Upvote 2

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Sorry 

They stripped cars.. Literally old son... So one top of the range Land rover /range rover which ever had all the seats stolen plus the front dash and then if I remember right the pic above is from a different festival where they took the bonnet and doors.. This also happened to a couple of other top of the range cars.. 

Jaysus. They must have been at it a long time undisturbed. That is pretty worrying.

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Sorry 

They must have been stealing to order, someone needs a certain part and a festival car park with a multitude of vehicles should provide rich pickings. Where’s security? Always thought these fields were patrolled 

11 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Creamfields.....Liverpool........do the math...

Pretty sure it was Creamfields a few years back. No idea what the point was. Anyway... Bastards!!

Surely most professional car thieves would steal the whole car nowadays and strip the fucking lot down to sell the parts, or just put the whole car in a metal sea container and sell it abroad somewhere. 

That said, this said - Bastards!

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Someone I know had this done to him at Creamfields, took all his seats out.

One wonders where the demand for seats actually first originated. I mean, if you've got seats in your car, why would you need any more seats? Is it one careless person who somehow lost his / her seats, and this has then resulted in a fucking seat crime wave, as thieves steal to order the stolen seats, with stolen seats. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

One wonders where the demand for seats actually first originated. I mean, if you've got seats in your car, why would you need any more seats? Is it one careless person who somehow lost his / her seats, and this has then resulted in a fucking seat crime wave, as thieves steal to order the stolen seats, with stolen seats. 

maybe they need them at the top of the pyramid field >? 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

maybe they need them at the top of the pyramid field >? 

Surely, and self respecting thief and lout wouldn't position their car seat at the top of the Pyramid field, but right down the front?

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Surely, and self respecting thief and lout wouldn't position their car seat at the top of the Pyramid field, but right down the front?

I thought the pilton palace might need some thrones :)

34 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Creamfields.....Liverpool........do the math...

Creamfields is in Cheshire but don't let that get in the way of making dick head comments.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, ProperTea said:

Can't believe a professional photographer managed to catch one in the act up close in the first pic.

It's like the prize winning photo with the baby and vulture, you can't interfere with nature and the order of life 

31 minutes ago, ProperTea said:

Can't believe a professional photographer managed to catch one in the act up close in the first pic.

He didn't capture what happened immediately after tho 

3_32363038.jpg.9c64f0afe79b39503482b309833168ac.jpg

IMG_20191204_235003.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

He didn't capture what happened immediately after tho 

3_32363038.jpg.9c64f0afe79b39503482b309833168ac.jpg

IMG_20191204_235003.jpg

Haha. I'm pledging my next few up votes if this don't get some love

1 hour ago, Slugworth said:

Three of the most random pictures I've seen together. Kudos!

The first one looks like an angry Sam Smith. Why he'd resort to vehicle theft is beyond me

They

• Upvote 1