2020 headliners

jj200

I need to listen to NFR more given the praise it's getting. Definitely enjoyed on the first few listens but it quickly fell down the pecking after releasing along with Lover and Fear Innoculum. 

I feel that Lolla set wasn't her best showing. I've yet to see her live myself, but I've seen plenty of other vids where she sounds much better. Headlining the Other would probably be the best slot as a fan, but I think she can nail the sub slot as well.

15 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Lizzo could absolutely jump from WH to Pyramid sub in a year. She has a huge following and to be fair to her she smashed it out the park this year. Fantastic set. 

I could totally see Lizzo playing before Taylor Swift on the sunday night. 

Maybe with a new album. I don’t really see her returning to Europe at all next summer.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Big fan of irony and the lads.

Big fan of sharing an opinion of an album on a festival forum designed for music fans to engage with other fans and discuss music.

Not big fan of ruling over what's acceptable for users of said forum to discuss based on what I do or don't find cringe worthy.

1 hour ago, danbailey80 said:

Regarding Lizzo

Was absolutely great but would be considerably better if she wasn't singing along to a CD. An awesome backline with amazing drummer would make a massive difference. 

Yeah I wasn’t feeling Lizzo. I get why people went for it, and I really expected that I would, but musically it felt flat. Maybe I wasn’t stood in a great spot.

9 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Big fan of sharing an opinion of an album on a festival forum designed for music fans to engage with other fans and discuss music.

Not big fan of ruling over what's acceptable for users of said forum to discuss based on what I do or don't find cringe worthy.

Wasn’t ruling over anything. It was just a suggestion to enjoy albums as a body of art rather than entries in a year-long race against completely different albums. I wasn’t even drinking hot chocolate.

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Wasn’t ruling over anything. It was just a suggestion to enjoy albums as a body of art rather than entries in a year-long race against completely different albums. I wasn’t even drinking hot chocolate.

Because it's impossible to do both?