2021 Lineup

On 7/28/2021 at 6:30 PM, rivalschools.price said:

Only just mustering together a top ten bands I’m looking forward to -

Gallows, Fever333, Creeper, Ho99o9, Spiritbox, Cleopatrick, Badflower, Bob Vylan, Biffy and ……er……. Fever333 again as they’re playing two sets haha.

Sports team aren’t too bad to be fair so I could add them as my 10th at a push.

Thr biggest shame for me personally I’d that they haven’t bagged some of the British Reading/Leeds-suitable heavy bands like Architects, Frank Carter, Idles, Enter Shikari and the like.

I think I jinxed it.

Of the 9 bands listed that I wanted to see, four have dropped out.

The most frustrating part is that it was always going to be a close call whether the overseas bands could make it so why didn’t they book a pile of British bands in the first place.

Happy with Loathe and Dinosaur pileup being added though. Saying that, as much as I love them, Dinosaur Pile up headlining the Lock up tent is ludicrous,last time they played they were half way down the bill and they haven’t got any bigger since. Boston Manor are bigger then them for a start.

3 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Glad youi mentioned that! I was reading that post looking for 10 mins before giving up, would have loved them to be at Reading they were great in 2019

Saw them without a clue who they were in 2019 and they were one of my highlights

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Dinosaur Pile Up being added 😁

Dinosaur Pile Up clashing with Stormzy 🥲

Some great additions there though but a shame about cleopatrick and 070 shake. strange that ho99o9 didn’t even get a mention about pulling out of the fest

Please don’t clash 😭

Dinosaur Pile Up are a great addition, much prefer them to Gallows and think they’re deserving of a headline spot. If you don’t think so have a listen to Celebrity Mansions, what a album that is. I think they’re very underrated. Weren’t they on when Billie Eilish played last time so could explain why the tent wasn’t full. 

Anyone had their parking ticket through the post yet? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Oh strange, does it have the message saying this is not your ticket?

Yeah- On my ticket for Friday day (the one without the QR code) I have the messages Ive attached. My Saturday day is there and fine and the only differences is the friday was booked for 2020 as a physical ticket so I didnt know whether any of you are experiencing the same issue or not? 

DA9A09CB-AC23-4041-8956-AC3F31D02E55.jpeg

45490E81-9270-4184-B0CF-AD99367D7D5D.jpeg

8 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Yeah- On my ticket for Friday day (the one without the QR code) I have the messages Ive attached. My Saturday day is there and fine and the only differences is the friday was booked for 2020 as a physical ticket so I didnt know whether any of you are experiencing the same issue or not? 

DA9A09CB-AC23-4041-8956-AC3F31D02E55.jpeg

45490E81-9270-4184-B0CF-AD99367D7D5D.jpeg

Mine’s fine but I didn’t roll it over from last year. Ticketmaster have been a bit iffy recently though so I wouldn’t worry for another week or so. If it’s still not there in a few days/a week I’d start trying to get in contact with them

21 hours ago, rascalpete said:

Let us know what the response is, I’ve also looked for this today. On the website it specifically says some bars and food traders are cash only which I found weird. Wonder if it just hasn’t been updated

They haven't replied to my email yet but the Leeds website now says cashless payments only for food and drink same as the Reading website does: https://www.leedsfestival.com/information-category/the-essentials

2 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Mine’s fine but I didn’t roll it over from last year. Ticketmaster have been a bit iffy recently though so I wouldn’t worry for another week or so. If it’s still not there in a few days/a week I’d start trying to get in contact with them

Ok cheers, I just didnt want to worry about trying to contact their awful customer services teams if it was an issue that a lot of people were experiencing in my situation.