2021 Lineup

25 minutes ago, foolee said:

If you don’t think so have a listen to Celebrity Mansions, what a album that is. I think they’re very underrated.

Such a shame they haven't managed to tour the album yet. I'm sure if they had there would be no question they were worthy of headline. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Dukey said:

DPU are a great addition but gutted they clash with Stormzy - luckily seing them twice with Shikari

I think they’ve thrown DPU (and Gallows before them) under the bus.

Surely they know that both bands aren’t big enough to headline that stage and that they’ll not get much passing interest when Stormzy is on.

Add in the fact that there isn’t much else to tempt a DPU (or Gallows) fan to the festival in the first place.

Then everyone will have confused faces when the tent is half empty and everyone will be tutting about the viability of having the Lock up tent.

10 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Surely they know that both bands aren’t big enough to headline that stage and that they’ll not get much passing interest when Stormzy is on.

Add in the fact that there isn’t much else to tempt a DPU (or Gallows) fan to the festival in the first place.

Then everyone will have confused faces when the tent is half empty and everyone will be tutting about the viability of having the Lock up tent.

Honestly I think they're a great addition and will definitely be watching them, bit of a shame i'll be missing Stormzy but Dinosaur Pile-Up are definitely more my scene and I can see myself having a great time at them, I assume many people will have the same mentality.

8 minutes ago, foolee said:

Hmm, is this the same for everyone? Better contact ticketmaster! 

Good luck!

FYI you dont need it to get into the car park if it doesnt arrive. A mate of mine parked up then had to go to a ticket office to collect it during the day on the Friday in 2019.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Why does the FR have a few acts on the Thursday for Leeds and not Reading? I get that they cant have proper late night entertainment because of the curfew but surely they could have got a few bands on until about 10ish

I was thinking this but isn’t it to do with licensing? 

3 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

KennyHoopla has been updating his Instagram with photos of him in London, glad to see he's in the country nice and early. He also posted a photo of him alongside YUNGBLUD and Oli Sykes, so they must both be in the country too, which leaves me really confused on why the BMTH tour was rescheduled

KennyHoopla supported Yungblud this week and Oli Sykes came out to play Obey so all currently in the UK which is good. Yeah I can’t get my head around the BMTH rescheduled dates 

2 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Why does the FR have a few acts on the Thursday for Leeds and not Reading? I get that they cant have proper late night entertainment because of the curfew but surely they could have got a few bands on until about 10ish

Probably to do with licensing and permits, most likely both sites aren't permitted to play sound until a certain time, Leeds will probably have an earlier time set due to its location

Just now, foolee said:

KennyHoopla supported Yungblud this week and Oli Sykes came out to play Obey so all currently in the UK which is good. Yeah I can’t get my head around the BMTH rescheduled dates 

Knew he was supporting YUNGBLUD but didn't think that would be happening so soon. I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a while as it's literally just two weeks later but i'm sure they have their reasons and i can wait an extra couple of weeks i'm sure

41 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Honestly I think they're a great addition and will definitely be watching them, bit of a shame i'll be missing Stormzy but Dinosaur Pile-Up are definitely more my scene and I can see myself having a great time at them, I assume many people will have the same mentality.

Hopefully yes.

I love DPU, seen them 6 or 7 times already and they’ve been great every time.

Have no interest whatsoever in watching Stormzy so this will be a great alternative but, as I said, I fear that we’ll be the minority 

14 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Proper pissing me off the ticketmaster are sending me my early entry pass in the post but my main ticket is mobile. No point

Are they actually though? I have my early entry as a QR, and transferred some yesterday

All seems a bit of a mess

40 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Weirdest thing is, for all the complaints from the Reading crowd who don't have the Thursday acts, the actual bands playing on the Thursday are never very well attended. They upgraded the stage from the Introducing to the FR a few years back but when I went for The Blinders who headlined the night in 2018 the tent was less than half full. Didn't bother for Easy Life in 2019

4 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Hopefully yes.

I love DPU, seen them 6 or 7 times already and they’ve been great every time.

Have no interest whatsoever in watching Stormzy so this will be a great alternative but, as I said, I fear that we’ll be the minority 

Third time lucky for me DPU them at R&L. I hadn't listened to them before Leeds 2016 but arrived in time to see 11:11, thought they were belting but little did I know 11:11 was their last song of the set. Then I missed half the set in 2019 as they clashed with Billie. Not missing them this time!

8 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Weirdest thing is, for all the complaints from the Reading crowd who don't have the Thursday acts, the actual bands playing on the Thursday are never very well attended. They upgraded the stage from the Introducing to the FR a few years back but when I went for The Blinders who headlined the night in 2018 the tent was less than half full. Didn't bother for Easy Life in 2019

Easy Life was packed, i'm not sure if Vistas will be able to pull the same size crowd though.

10 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Easy Life was packed, i'm not sure if Vistas will be able to pull the same size crowd though.

Bloody hell yeah, that's the busiest I've seen a Thursday FR gig, the crowd for The Blinders only went as far back as the first pillars. Not a fan of Easy Life but I seem to remember they were very much on the rise in 2019

2 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Bloody hell yeah, that's the busiest I've seen a Thursday FR gig, the crowd for The Blinders only went as far back as the first pillars. Not a fan of Easy Life but I seem to remember they were very much on the rise in 2019

Yeah they had just come through with their second mixtape and a bunch of singles, the hype around them was definitely booming and with their debut album out now they're going to be belting on the mainstage

57 minutes ago, m4tt said:

Are they actually though? I have my early entry as a QR, and transferred some yesterday

All seems a bit of a mess

Yeah I’ve had mine through the post, the app now says this is not your ticket on the early entry only, weekend ticket still has the QR code

4 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Don't be surprised how many old duffers wont be into 'the rap' or dance music.  One of my mates for one, although he'll prob just go to bed to be honest!