Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, theesundayroast said:

Same day as Kasabian too. Slightly considering selling my ticket if this materializes.

Let us know if you do decide to sell it, got a mate who missed out and would love to come with me hahaha.

Yeah mega clash this one with it being same date as Rammstein and Kasabian. Most people I know have said MCR no matter what when I’ve mentioned it.

31 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Let us know if you do decide to sell it, got a mate who missed out and would love to come with me hahaha.

Yeah mega clash this one with it being same date as Rammstein and Kasabian. Most people I know have said MCR no matter what when I’ve mentioned it.

Will do mate! Think it rides of if MCR do Mad Cool really as I'm making the trip over there. 

If i do, first dibs goes to you though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheWaters said:

I know it’s already been spoken about with @Matt42 mentioning that he’s heard an MCR show in June at MK bowl but might as well reinforce it for anyone in doubt.

Got a mate who works for Live Nation who’s told us to “book 20th June off work if you like MCR and book into a hotel in Milton Keynes”.

Yungblud supporting too apparently.

Edit- it’s also apparently MK Stadium rather than MK Bowl.

Kind of stupid question but is this concrete is it definitely happening and on that date? If so going to book flights for it and hotel. Thanks mate :)

4 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

I don't believe so. Think I'm at the Far Home hotel (or something like that). Has there been problems with the Mola hostel?

Not at all. I booked there last year for Mad Cool for the Glasto fallow year.

Huge group of people from all over the world got together in the huge underground social area for pre-drinking & watching the World Cup.

Great hostel. I believe it was sponsored on the Mad Cool website hence the amount of people staying there.

I was just asking as it was cheap to book a mini-bus with a group to get to the festival rather than faffing around on the metro or spending money on a taxi as it’s a good 45 minute drive to the airport to get there if you are staying in central Madrid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rhcp1 said:

Kind of stupid question but is this concrete is it definitely happening and on that date? If so going to book flights for it and hotel. Thanks mate :)

I believe it to be true and it seems like it is, but yeah I’d wait until it’s officially announced just in case !

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

Not at all. I booked there last year for Mad Cool for the Glasto fallow year.

Huge group of people from all over the world got together in the huge underground social area for pre-drinking & watching the World Cup.

Great hostel. I believe it was sponsored on the Mad Cool website hence the amount of people staying there.

I was just asking as it was cheap to book a mini-bus with a group to get to the festival rather than faffing around on the metro or spending money on a taxi as it’s a good 45 minute drive to the airport to get there if you are staying in central Madrid.

Perfect, that all sounds great!

Gives me some hope with the community feel, that's what I think i'll miss out on most not camping.

Mini bus sounds like a good idea too, I'll make sure to keep that in mind once I get over.

Cheers for all the info!

9 hours ago, TheWaters said:

I know it’s already been spoken about with @Matt42 mentioning that he’s heard an MCR show in June at MK bowl but might as well reinforce it for anyone in doubt.

Got a mate who works for Live Nation who’s told us to “book 20th June off work if you like MCR and book into a hotel in Milton Keynes”.

I’ve been told MK Bowl by someone from Ticketmaster.

2 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Perfect, that all sounds great!

Gives me some hope with the community feel, that's what I think i'll miss out on most not camping.

Mini bus sounds like a good idea too, I'll make sure to keep that in mind once I get over.

Cheers for all the info!

I don’t think there is camping. Plus the grass isn’t real!

I would say half the people who go are foreign. Just spot someone walking around with a wristband just get chatting & see if there’s any common music. It’s not a big festival despite 3/4 big stages they are really easy to get to & from.

Best drink at the bar is red wine & lemonade.

11 hours ago, TheWaters said:

I came close to booking a hotel tonight , tempted