Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

In the4 past, Bruce has done a first-come-first-served on the day thing with the golden circle / pit.

Pearl Jam at Hyde Park this week had gold circle for the same price as GA with priority to fan club members, but then on general sale. So it's not down to the BST team.

If Bruce is chasing this gold circle coin, I am indeed disappointed. 100 quid for a standard ticket is expensive enough.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

If Bruce is chasing this gold circle coin, I am indeed disappointed. 100 quid for a standard ticket is expensive enough.

Yeah I was hoping the same would be for Bruce as PJ did last week. iirc The Cure did the same when they were last at Hyde Park - or they just made the entire field GA. not like it is impossible for artists to campaign to do away with the golden circle

42 minutes ago, Bobs said:

From what I can tell that's for Springsteen on the Pre-sale for AMEX, which starts tomorrow.

I paid €135 for my golden circle in Amsterdam, you'd have to assume, this is largely dictated by BST, and not Springsteen.

I would've gone up to 135 for golden circle but not 200. Well, not twice anyway - sort of dragging the other half to this one so happy to pay, just not that amount. 

• Upvote 1

Aye, Bruce's old golden circle system very much a great way to do it for the uber-faithful.

He does appear to be coin-hunting these days, but frankly, given the bang for the buck a general E Street Band show tends to deliver, can't find it in myself to get as mad as I might with other artists.

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Aye, Bruce's old golden circle system very much a great way to do it for the uber-faithful.

He does appear to be coin-hunting these days, but frankly, given the bang for the buck a general E Street Band show tends to deliver, can't find it in myself to get as mad as I might with other artists.

Yeah I mean, £95 is a lot but I know I'll be getting a top, top class show and often double the length of other acts.

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Id imagine hes sick of seeing the same c**ts every show up front. Nasty weird fuckers queuing all night and attacking people who dare stand in front of them.

People will still do it though. Leaving shows early to go queue for the next one etc. Losers.

Edited by The Nal

37 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Id imagine hes sick of seeing the same c**ts every show up front. Nasty weird fuckers queuing all night and attacking people who dare stand in front of them.

People will still do it though. Leaving shows early to go queue for the next one etc. Losers.

It’s the oddballs who spend their days teaching their  kids the lyrics to Sunny Day in the hope they’ll get lifted off their shoulders and onto the stage come showtime.

45 minutes ago, The Nal said:

USA!

fucking hell. That's mental. I've gone over £100 for non-golden gigs circle twice, but that is the absolute upper limit and it has to be something big that I desperately want to see. That was for U2 in Singapore for standing so an absolute novelty and more than worth it, and at Twickenham for a lower tier unreserved seat - both Joshua Tree shows, and I only did the Twickenham one originally because it was good value for money to see Noel supporting too. 

Happy with the standing amount for Hyde Park as its a full day of music and he'll probably still tip 3 hours (though hopefully he comes on a tad earlier this time...), so its good value. But $400 for just one act on a standard ticket? Madness. 

I feel like I'm prime to be someone who loves Bruce Springsteen.. and I do like him, but not sure where all the mass obsession to see multiple 3-hour sets comes from?! I can't even work out if it's worth me going to see him once (let alone 20 times!).. but I feel a bit of FOMO 😄

4 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

I feel like I'm prime to be someone who loves Bruce Springsteen.. and I do like him, but not sure where all the mass obsession to see multiple 3-hour sets comes from?! I can't even work out if it's worth me going to see him once (let alone 20 times!).. but I feel a bit of FOMO 😄

Springsteen fans are a strange bunch, they're like some sort of cult. The guy's not even that good.

3 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

Mainly as he is known to mix up the sets on different nights....and he takes requests.....so you rarely get the same show twice in a tour.

Might be his last outing so worth a look at least just the once.

6 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

A big part is that he really mixes up the set lists so catching multiple shows on the same run is worthwhile.