Jump to content

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs


FloorFiller

Recommended Posts

Looking at going to a foreign Springsteen date (maybe Hamburg or Munich).
 

Just want to check a couple of things. They’re not showing on British ticketmaster but are on the German - so Is it just as simple as setting up an account for the German version and buying from that Ticketmaster?

 

Also Saw delivery quoted delivery prices was only to EU location but assume you can get etickets?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

Looking at going to a foreign Springsteen date (maybe Hamburg or Munich).
 

Just want to check a couple of things. They’re not showing on British ticketmaster but are on the German - so Is it just as simple as setting up an account for the German version and buying from that Ticketmaster?

 

Also Saw delivery quoted delivery prices was only to EU location but assume you can get etickets?

Yes and yes. Euro tickets usually easier to get aswell. Rome still available for example. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, charlierc said:

Nice one. I'd settled for just being by the sound desk myself. Looks like a good view. Looked like it really went off for Somebody Told Me and Human.

I could take or leave River is Wild if I'm honest - it's a brilliant song and I'm happy they played it as it is a belter that was not expected in the set but it's genuinely been played at 2 of my last 3 Killers shows (and last 2 headliners, given last time was opening for Gorillaz at a festival in Paris) and a part of me was hoping for Midnight Show, which I'd not seen before. But heyho.

Manics as support were good too. Had not really heard them but did recognise a few beats.

Yeah I was hoping for Midnight too as previous sets had it. But I think the Manics came on late, meaning The Killers were a little late hence I think we got 22 songs instead of 23.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone. I have two spare tickets to The Smiles show at the roundhouse for tomorrow (Monday 30th).

Message me if you're interested. Price is the same I paid. They're 50 each.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, strummer77 said:

Just want to check a couple of things. They’re not showing on British ticketmaster but are on the German - so Is it just as simple as setting up an account for the German version and buying from that Ticketmaster?

 

Yeah I've got accounts with Ticketmaster France and Italy after buying gigs over there before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah I was hoping for Midnight too as previous sets had it. But I think the Manics came on late, meaning The Killers were a little late hence I think we got 22 songs instead of 23.

There was about a 50 minute break between the two acts tbf, which feels longer than I'd usually expect. But it is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Nal said:

Yes and yes. Euro tickets usually easier to get aswell. Rome still available for example.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Yeah I've got accounts with Ticketmaster France and Italy after buying gigs over there before.

Great stuff. Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Neville Street said:

Do we have to have TM accounts for each country? I saw previous replies. Ireland Springsteen dates show in UK TM App. I think once they are actually on sale they may appear. Hoping to get some for Amsterdam which goes on sale this morning.

Did you get any? The Dutch Ticketmaster is having a nightmare!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gingerevans84 said:

Did you get any? The Dutch Ticketmaster is having a nightmare!

Total nightmare. At one point I had 2 standing in a basket but no payment option. Then I had 2 with dinner at €444 each. I didn’t complete the transaction 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

The Smile tonight in Edinburgh. Can anyone who has seen them let me know who the support band are and when Tom and the lads came on stage?

Thanks

I think it's been:

7.00 Doors

8.00 Robert Stillman

9.00 The Smile

I'm going to see them tommorow, wondering what time to get there as it seems there's a lot of people getting there before doors open.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I think it's been:

7.00 Doors

8.00 Robert Stillman

9.00 The Smile

I'm going to see them tommorow, wondering what time to get there as it seems there's a lot of people getting there before doors open.

I went on Monday for the London show : was very good! but big queue to get in ( 2 hours before doors!) and very crowded inside

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Neville Street said:

Springsteen Amsterdam tickets, Groundhog Day, 92k ahead of me in Q for 27th, 89k ahead for 25th. My wife has only 39k ahead of her.

seems like the TM NL site is a mess.

Yeah, it's terrible (I'm going for tickets in Landgraaf in June). Not as bas as yesterday though, that was a complete s**tshow...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...