Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 5/11/2021 at 2:54 PM, FakeEmpire said:

Annoyingly, it's basically the same dates from the tour that was already rescheduled & then canned. Ticket agents kept the booking fees (of course). Now we have to rebook for the same venue, face value is higher & we have to pay the booking fees again. 

And no sign of an apology. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

Seems optimistic 

47DE1CEB-6C81-4A3C-A74D-9BE3AFF48071.jpeg

Tight turnaround between announcement and show. Wonder if the week of 21st June, and things are properly open, if we'll get a slew of show announcements for july and august.

25 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Tight turnaround between announcement and show. Wonder if the week of 21st June, and things are properly open, if we'll get a slew of show announcements for july and august.

Definitely. Artists wanna play venues, venues wanna bring in people, people wanna see artists... Gonna be thick and fast.

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

I can definitely see that for outdoor gigs (though we're getting lots already now) and that could end up being earlier if the sefton park pilot results are positive. Surely even if there's an extension to some social distancing the testing element should allow us some of these events? I think gigs will be safer than pubs in summer with that addition! 

But we haven't had any indoor standing pilot events yet, and nothing has been announced - so I'd be surprised to see them allowed in the first few weeks whatever happens. (And I still suspect we're a good while off those) 

I'm still hoping for a northern version of that James gig- a mini festival style day for close to reopening 

Edited by efcfanwirral

3 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I can definitely see that for outdoor gigs (though we're getting lots already now) and that could end up being earlier if the sefton park pilot results are positive. Surely even if there's an extension to some social distancing the testing element should allow us some of these events? I think gigs will be safer than pubs in summer with that addition! 

But we haven't had any indoor standing pilot events yet, and nothing has been announced - so I'd be surprised to see them allowed in the first few weeks whatever happens. (And I still suspect we're a good while off those) 

I'm still hoping for a northern version of that James gig- a mini festival style day for close to reopening 

I've got a DJ I've been wanting to see for years and finally can. Playing ministry of sound I'm London I'm July. I'm tempted to buy but do I think they'll let you in there by July 10th.

35 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

They do have some eclectic lineups over in the states! 

Not the worst lineup that.

55 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

They do have some eclectic lineups over in the states! 

That  mostly carried over from last year. They traded Dave Matthews Band and RHCP for Foos and GnR. Its in wine country so the audience will be terrible as expected. Just go indie! 

8193C25D-3F23-4FE5-B935-6B3BA6E7BDEB.jpeg

6 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Alicia Keys has rescheduled. Get her 3rd down Pyramid.

Her new dates pretty much rule her out. I guess that probably means she was never booked last year, she seemed like a contender for one of the missing Sunday Pyramid slots but obviously not.