Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

image.png.da2cd32438f3aff694d82c4963c9dfe8.png

I swear back in the day you were never more than 20 minutes away from hearing 'Lets go surfing' being played somewhere...

No idea why they hand-wrote two sets of dates but there are actually a few more dates - including a visit to the up-and-coming Coventry live music scene.

E1vIx6MWUAQvrKS?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

The Drums released an EP before the album that was even better too.

Yeah I kinda wanna hear Don’t Be a Jerk Johnny at that album show, even though it’s not on the album. Saddest Summer would be cool too but it’ll be peak of winter so can live without.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah I kinda wanna hear Don’t Be a Jerk Johnny at that album show, even though it’s not on the album. Saddest Summer would be cool too but it’ll be peak of winter so can live without.

Down By The Water was the MVP of that EP. One of the few songs that made it onto the album.

On 5/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, nikkic said:

Seems optimistic 

47DE1CEB-6C81-4A3C-A74D-9BE3AFF48071.jpeg

Booked my tickets for this. I’m not a massive fan or anything. They’re OK. Better than OK.  I quite like them. But they’re a big band to be playing a small venue like Dingwalls. 500 people. Packed together. It’s going to be fantastic…! In fact, even if I hated them I’d be counting off the days with excitement.  

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Try this on for size

591BDE67-D49F-447E-A38E-FAFA1D587536.jpeg

Like most US festival lineups, my knowledge of the acts runs out after about the fifth line. I guess it's the same for US punters when they see our bills, to be fair. Angels & Airwaves though. The worst live act I've ever seen in thirty years of gigs and festivals. Just atrocious. 

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Like most US festival lineups, my knowledge of the acts runs out after about the fifth line. I guess it's the same for US punters when they see our bills, to be fair. Angels & Airwaves though. The worst live act I've ever seen in thirty years of gigs and festivals. Just atrocious. 

Since its 4 days now things are very diluted. The bottom 10 lines are spotify and tik tok suggestions if you want to know how they look for talent pretty much. Austin City Limits announces tomorrow and Im sure itll be more to lots of peoples likings since they do try to book legacy acts.

On 5/17/2021 at 2:24 PM, FloorFiller said:

Rescheduled Caribou tour (+ a couple of new dates):

8B1B32F2-99FF-42D4-BBCF-2432AD380765.jpeg

Annoying that Liverpool was on a Saturday and is now on a Wednesday, but hey ho!

Got Bristol tix - it's a bloody Tuesday

On 5/17/2021 at 9:16 PM, sisco said:

Really like the look of the 14th, annoyingly looks like Fury vs Joshua will be the same night 

Fight may not be happening after the Wilder news. 

17 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I'm patchy on line 2! 

George Strait!?

Rufus Du Sol?!

Another one with a few gems throughout and then a ton of shite or stuff I’ve never heard of. 

For my personal taste, both Pitchfork and Riot Fest! have knocked it out of the park, and the rest have all been pretty piss weak.

10 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

George Strait!?

Rufus Du Sol?!

Another one with a few gems throughout and then a ton of shite or stuff I’ve never heard of. 

For my personal taste, both Pitchfork and Riot Fest! have knocked it out of the park, and the rest have all been pretty piss weak.

You understand its Texas? Their core audience will love a country legend headlining.

Edited by Suprefan

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

You understand its Texas? Their core audience will love a country legend headlining.

Yeah looked him up and I guess it makes sense. Never heard of the guy but then there’s an entire subsection of country music that is absolutely ginormous in America and doesn’t register here at all so I’m always a bit confused seeing these names at the top of lineups initially.

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Well when you guys only listen to Dolly and Kacey this is what happens. Im sure it would shock you if you saw Garth Brooks playing stadiums and selling them out without any problem. 

Who's Kacey?