Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

What a jip.

Probably won't be until 2022 now, I'd imagine it'd be around their tour next May.

That's what I was thinking.  Probably use it as a warm up gig

Caroline Polachek ticket sorted! Thought it’d be quite a fast sellout, especially with today only being the presale and it just being one UK date, but clearly I’ve overestimated her popularity, or people’s willingness to buy tickets with a days notice.

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Caroline Polachek ticket sorted! Thought it’d be quite a fast sellout, especially with today only being the presale and it just being one UK date, but clearly I’ve overestimated her popularity, or people’s willingness to buy tickets with a days notice.

The DICE presale seems to have been sold out in the last 15 minutes and rather infuriatingly I completely slept through it! Tbh I wasn’t expecting the presale to sell out, especially in less than 30 minutes

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

LUMP, Laura Marling & Mike Lindsay will hit the road with their dreamy collab project this August/September,

Manchester Gorilla, 31 Aug
Leeds Brudenell Social Club, 02 Sept
Bristol Trinity, 03
Brighton Patterns, 05
London Scala, 06

That's really surprised me!  I know LUMP is a collab project so won't be as obvious to those who don't know, but certainly in Brighton that's a tiny venue for Laura Marling!

Watching a Frank Turner live stream. He's announcing a load of open air dates tomorrow. Just him and Matt but supported by a plethora of Xtra Mile artists.

First few dates will be socially distanced then hoping for more normal shows after that.

I didn't catch all the dates he mentioned but definitely Liverpool and Manchester.

On sale tomorrow at 10am.

15 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Watching a Frank Turner live stream. He's announcing a load of open air dates tomorrow. Just him and Matt but supported by a plethora of Xtra Mile artists.

First few dates will be socially distanced then hoping for more normal shows after that.

I didn't catch all the dates he mentioned but definitely Liverpool and Manchester.

Wonderful stuff- will be booking up liverpool and hopefully the earlier the better 

28 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, plus special guests at Dreamland, Margate on 30 July 2021, 

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

Just logged on to ticketweb to get tickets for Salem and it told me I don't have an account. I guess it's been that long that GDPR is making em delete inactive accounts?

On the subject of Ticketweb, what’s the link up with them an Ticketmaster?

It’s frustrating whenever I try to use a Ticketmaster voucher, just about every single gig I want to get a ticket for I get transferred to Ticketweb, where you can’t use the vouchers.

10 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

On the subject of Ticketweb, what’s the link up with them an Ticketmaster?

It’s frustrating whenever I try to use a Ticketmaster voucher, just about every single gig I want to get a ticket for I get transferred to Ticketweb, where you can’t use the vouchers.

No idea, although I did think it was odd how I clicked buy tickets on ticketmaster and ended up being sent to ticketweb.