Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Too soon for Turnstile to play again? Love to see them again, on a bigger stage maybe this time.

Them and Amyl & The Sniffers back to back in 2022 was killer. More of that!

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2024 at 8:01 PM, charlierc said:

UK dates for Royal Blood in June.

Though I assume having subbed Arctics on the Pyramid last year that they're probably not returning to Glastonbury. And I do know they have a gig at Hellfest before Foos and QOSTA on June 30.

Anybody received a presale code or link for this?

Late to the "Headliners supported by headliners " chat, but am surprised that no-one mentioned U2's Longest Day MK gig, where the main support was REM (who spent a good deal of their set dodging bottles, chucked by U2 fans who had no idea who they were).  Also on the bill were Spear Of Destiny, Billy Bragg, and The Ramones.  A good day.

Got Death Cab/Postal Service tickets for Glasgow. Still think there'll be a Manchester date but can't risk missing Transalanticism, plus we can make a night of it. Worth it for us as we get a free companion ticket, but good lord, £90+ each is a bit ridiculous.

14 hours ago, panda97 said:

Yeah looking forward to this, had tickets for her tour and for a festival she was playing and she cancelled/pulled out of both. Been looking forward to her announcing shows again

Just went on Priority presale to get a pair of tickets. £98.75 for 2 on the balcony. I checked what I paid when they went on sale last May and it was £56.57. She didn't even sell it out before the cancellation. I'm saying no today and seeing how I feel nearer the time.

1 hour ago, Gejonimo said:

Got Death Cab/Postal Service tickets for Glasgow. Still think there'll be a Manchester date but can't risk missing Transalanticism, plus we can make a night of it. Worth it for us as we get a free companion ticket, but good lord, £90+ each is a bit ridiculous.

That seems really rough considering a standing ticket is coming in just under £60 including fees. 

1 hour ago, chickenfire said:

That seems really rough considering a standing ticket is coming in just under £60 including fees. 

The best seated price was showing as £91, I didn't bother looking around the venue tbf as I knew I needed the disabled area. 

8 hours ago, JonnyG said:

Late to the "Headliners supported by headliners " chat, but am surprised that no-one mentioned U2's Longest Day MK gig, where the main support was REM (who spent a good deal of their set dodging bottles, chucked by U2 fans who had no idea who they were).  Also on the bill were Spear Of Destiny, Billy Bragg, and The Ramones.  A good day.

Quite something given that U2 and REM became very friendly, to the point a supergroup of the two played at Bill Clinton's inauguration in 1993.