Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

12 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

I miss the days where each vendor had their own allocation, so you usually had good luck if you went to one of the smaller lesser known ones. Now everywhere just directs you to the same Ticketmaster queue. 

Same, people used to think I had magic powers for getting tickets when we were at Uni back in the day. But in reality, I would just go on the venues website to find out who the ticket supplier was and buy them from them direct (EventIM, WebTickets etc) used to work an absolute treat

1 hour ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Let’s fucking goooooooo

Other stage headliner ?

64D432E4-A298-4D28-ABD8-4D6C28C8E946.png

Yeah, although they've always headlined over there anyway, I thought they might be a WHs headliner now but can't see past Other stage. I reckon it'll be Friday night though. Nova Rock have moved them but they are done after night one which probably favours them still getting that slot.

The Prodigy Friday

I can't see this not being a female/rapper/hip hop option.

Queens of the Stone Age Sunday

41 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Did the Pyramid in 97 but different times and all.

Camp chair brigade out that day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Festival_line-ups#1997

There are some great notes on this wiki page: 

• Mansun (who did not manage to sing a single song through, due to ongoing failures with the sound systems, and a sinking stage. They ran out of time and had to leave to allow the next band to set up)
  • Stage started late due to extreme weather conditions
  • Kula Shaker (replaced Neil Young)

3 hours ago, GeezLouise said:

There are some great notes on this wiki page: 

• Mansun (who did not manage to sing a single song through, due to ongoing failures with the sound systems, and a sinking stage. They ran out of time and had to leave to allow the next band to set up)
  • Stage started late due to extreme weather conditions
  • Kula Shaker (replaced Neil Young)

That Mansun set sounds pretty extraordinarily chaotic, like it would have to be seen to be believed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Same, people used to think I had magic powers for getting tickets when we were at Uni back in the day. But in reality, I would just go on the venues website to find out who the ticket supplier was and buy them from them direct (EventIM, WebTickets etc) used to work an absolute treat

Stargreen was always a go-to for me. Not many people seemed to know them but they were legit and would always sort me out. Used to sing their praises to others but no one else seemed to trust them!