Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

19 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

Standon Calling have an announcement this week as well and Jarvis has been there many a time too *crosses fingers as already has tickets*

Bit big for Standon I think!

23 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

At this rate is there a mid sized festival Pulp ARENT playing at?

Supposedly a Lytham exclusive although don't think many here buy it

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Supposedly a Lytham exclusive although don't think many here buy it

It seems too convenient they're announcing a tour and all these other festivals are suddenly making announcements, especially when they're the perfect level to headline most of them so I don't particularly buy the Lytham exclusive tag 

16 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

It seems too convenient they're announcing a tour and all these other festivals are suddenly making announcements, especially when they're the perfect level to headline most of them so I don't particularly buy the Lytham exclusive tag 

There is a possibility the info for this Friday being the announcement to be wrong.

1 hour ago, shivroy said:

can taylor just drop the tour dates already, pls. Does anyone have any clues as to when her stadium dates may be happening? So curious about whether there will be a glasto gap or not

Friday is the day i believe someone said here ... 

53 minutes ago, MK1 said:

Friday is the day i believe someone said here ... 

Nov. Which isnt friday. And the only reason they even extended the window for pre sale access was to get some more sales out of it. Taylor wants you broke before the shows are announced so you go even more broke. Considering all these festivals are announcing stuff this week along with Pulp theres zero reason for Taylor to say a word. Its all coordinated to have as clean a sale window as possible and not step on others toes per say. Besides, you know the stadiums will tease when the time comes. And some leaks.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Thanks 1

Got the Def Leppard tickets easy peasy. It's standing with a gold circle, at least at Sheffield. £138 gold circle, and £98 for normal standing.

Was in a queue 4800 deep for Paramore, got to the finish line and it basically crashed, so I'm trying again.

After a long ten minutes, managed to get 4 standing for Paramore at the O2. something quite sickening about verifying a £300 purchase with your bank. £40 of that are just ticketmaster fees

Also secured tickets for Maya Hawke, Channel Tres and Young Fathers - their show at Brixton was A-tier and I'm loving their new stuff

Edited by finn_with_1_n

6 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

After a long ten minutes, managed to get 4 standing for Paramore at the O2. something quite sickening about verifying a £300 purchase with your bank. £40 of that are just ticketmaster fees

Also secured tickets for Maya Hawke, Channel Tres and Young Fathers - their show at Brixton was A-tier and I'm loving their new stuff

ahh well done - is there any point to keep trying on ticketmaster? I got in at about 10.15am after queuing and nothing available. Still through but I hate ticketmaster for presales..

3 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

ahh well done - is there any point to keep trying on ticketmaster? I got in at about 10.15am after queuing and nothing available. Still through but I hate ticketmaster for presales..

if you have O2 Priority, it might be worth checking on there as the whole site was down for about 15 mins and there seems to be good availability. and when I got through on the artist presale, there weren’t any but just persisted and eventually some just came through. definitely worth just keep going!

Def Leppard at Brammal Lane set up. Doors now at 4pm

21710s.gif

Glasgow date is also standing. Wembley remains seated. I guess it's their only hope of selling it out.

There's a ticket factory presale for Paramore tomorrow at 10am. I'm gonna try that one next.