"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

2 hours ago, henry bear said:

I think you're safe! The two remaining members of the biggest band ever playing their most famous album for the first time ever is slightly optimistic...

That's pretty much what @kalifire said about the chances of the Foo Fighters playing in a village hall in Somerset......

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

50 years anniversary for Pink Floyd this year.....massive career retrospective exhibition opens at V&A this Saturday......Mason needs cash to repair his McLaren F1 GTR

Gilmour/Mason are the Sunday classic act to be announced.....

Thread closed.

I was just going to ask where the Cheese and Grain detective was :)

I am going for Barry manila legends slot. No wait, maybe Rod Stewart. On the other hand it might be Tom Jones. Oh no I forgot about Justin Timberlake on a Saturday slot. Then again Bananarama have reformed (please no). Hold on it could be U2. I could go on.........

Edited by Mich1268
Clearly meant manilow. Doh!

11 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

50 years anniversary for Pink Floyd this year.....massive career retrospective exhibition opens at V&A this Saturday......Mason needs cash to repair his McLaren F1 GTR

Gilmour/Mason are the Sunday classic act to be announced.....

Thread closed.

Don't think Glastonbury would pay enough to repair the F1! He's probably still kneeling by his bed crying after that mishap

Lovin' guns 'n' roses, depeche mode and kinks ideas. Macca...meh, I know he's a Beatle and all but still...meh! Reckon Green day still in with a shout or Robbie, who I mentioned few months back on the headliner thread, was at the side of the stage for Adele.

Unless my dream the other night was intuition and it is darned spice girls as someone else suggested.

4 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

I am going for Barry manila legends slot. No wait, maybe Rod Stewart. On the other hand it might be Tom Jones. Oh no I forgot about Justin Timberlake on a Saturday slot. Then again Bananarama have reformed (please no). Hold on it could be U2. I could go on.........

Maybe the bookers were reading efestivals and couldn't decide which Barry was #rightbazza & #wrongbazza so booked em both just to be safe.

Bananarama please yes.

Edited by slash's hat
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Aren't Queens of the Stone Age in America over Glastonbury? They're my favourite band and I'd love it, but I just can't see it happening.

1 night. plenty of acts have played this side of the pond 1 night then the US/Canada another.

pretty unlikely to be them though...