"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, henry bear said:

Just don't have the same imagination and dare I say vision of this forum. 

Besides, its well known its the anniversary innit?

2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

That article is a crock of shit, it doesn't mention the park anywhere apart from in their headline! They've just copied the original article and added the line up at the bottom.

1 hour ago, mjsell said:

Daft Punk in the new, bigger Temple. Billed as Paft Dunk to confuse the masses. 

Basically any reason for me to post this, I'l take it:

Oh my GOD, can't believe i'd never heard this before. All I can say is, thank you 

33 minutes ago, Harry49 said:

Or maybe Gaga before Radiohead and the XX at the Park rumour was true! 

Hmm XX on at same time as Radiohead would be good in terms of spreading people - then FLips could sub Radiohead, or FLips could sub Gaga if that's a thing

3 hours ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Thursday night.....fanfare from the pyramid stage....everyone comes to see what the fuss is..........Philippas van parks up on the stage......and we`re all told to pile in...../endthread

with copious warm cheese toasties 

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Ed Sheeran secret set?

If that's what she's on about, I can let the cat out of bag if she wants me too...? 

Thursday night secret sets? I can help there too. 

Maybe this time one really has got past me. This year I don't even have next year's headliners already. 

Not a chance Ed will be announced secretly. 

5 hours ago, Dave_c said:

If it's Liam Gallagher I'll be well disappointed.

It was my first thought.

5 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

@dentalplan will be fucking delighted 

When I first read this I automatically thought Lady Gaga, and get help thinking anything other than Lady Gaga. But the fact Emily appears to think no one knows, would suggest it isn't Gaga

As said elsewhere, everyone has forgot about her.

4 hours ago, kingbadger said:

It's going to be Elbow isn't it. Considered big enough given their previous Pyramid sub basis, and we all know this secret act won't match the hype and level of names being banded about here. 

No lol, Elbow would not create a big buzz from being booked, if you wanted to see them it's not like Glasto is a difficult place to.

4 hours ago, EamerRed said:

The band are hanging by a thread and by all accounts the gigs this summer are probably the last ever. I think this is unlikely, as every rumour suggests the band have fallen to pieces (again).

Not seen anything to suggest this?

3 hours ago, Filthy said:

Page and Plant playing with Grohl and the lads?

It wouldn't be announced, Grohl will just bring out who he wants to.

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

however, i've had what I believe is excellent info for the Other headliners, with BBK on Sunday.

Wasn't that info originally for Saturday?, that's where it was first listed.

57 minutes ago, russycarps said:

so it's going to be a big name saturday sub headliner then, paving the way for the national to headline the other stage. Excellent news.

Joking aside, The National topping Other on Saturday and Alt-J subbing it isn't unrealistic.