"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

6 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Not really. Google 'Gaga Glastonbury' and there's nothing really since that interview. The only recent links just refer back to that interview. It's been dead since then.

And unlike the Daft Punk and Stone Roses rumours, Emily has never addressed the Gaga rumour.

Just googled 'Lady Gaga Glastonbury'. Aside from those back in October, there's an NME article from April where she's the first rumour listed, a Telegraph article from March, not to mention loads more if you click the News tab.

They might all be referring to the same article or same interview, but if you're after a recent interview to rubbish that idea, well, you couldn't apply to that to any of the rumours listed in this thread.

She's definitely been a constant in the rumour mill in previous months, much more so than the others suggested so far.

Edited by EamerRed

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

yup, I was wondering if this 'secret' act might be in that same slot.

BUT ... part of why that was a secret last year is because it was a late booking.

however, i've had what I believe is excellent info for the Other headliners, with BBK on Sunday.

Maybe a couple of accidents with late subs have given them an excuse for a new tradition?

Just now, kalifire said:

Obama in a special speaking slot is exactly the kind of bizarre, unbelievable thing I could see Glasto pulling off. I'd never have believed the Dalai Lama would be there.

Malala for the 50th anniversary Nobel peace prize winner slot. 

You heard it here first

Kudos to no-one suggesting daft punk until just a minute ago.

Gaga was also weird in responding to Glastonbury rumours during her brief appearance on Alan Carr at the end of last year. She says "erghh... I dont know!"

Skip to about 4:00 for chat at end.

Edited by andywho2

Monday 15th May. 7pm.

Emily and Michael start livestreaming from The Cheese and Grain on Youtube, and at glastonburyfestivals.com.

Emily says that she's ready to reveal the biggest surprise of the festival to date. Michael's beard wobbles a little as he nods in agreement, standing alongside Emily. 

The camera pans away from them into darkness, and silence.

Until.

SO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT

Edited by Mattty

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Obama in a special speaking slot is exactly the kind of bizarre, unbelievable thing I could see Glasto pulling off. I'd never have believed the Dalai Lama would be there.

I am liking the sound of that.

would love to meet Obama in the stone circle at 3 am