2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just now, Beeefy said:

I know somebody said the price was an issue 100’s of pages ago but just heard that Madonna has been booked.

classic friend of a friend rumour from someone who books VIP. Make of it what you will

congratulations for reading all the pages ..... Emily also ruled her out at one point too ... but 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Emily is on George Ezra's podcast. He's not a headliner (yet) but looks like he could feature near the top end...

And no, I'm not going to take the trouble to listen to find out what was actually said.

Yeah it wouldn't be a big shock to be fair, he certainly sells enough to do it.

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It would be strange if it was Madonna with Emily having ruled her out in Taunton talk ..... Michael also said he couldn't talk about Prince the year they were closest to getting him at a talk in Taunton when I attended  .... There is no pattern :) 

yeah, but that's because Prince was an arse and reckoned his name was being used to sell the tickets. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

congratulations for reading all the pages ..... Emily also ruled her out at one point too ... but 

Can’t say I’ve read all of them but have been drifting in and out for a while. Nice to see nobody’s any closer.

Bit of mystery never hurt anyone!

10 minutes ago, Beeefy said:

Can’t say I’ve read all of them but have been drifting in and out for a while. Nice to see nobody’s any closer.

Bit of mystery never hurt anyone!

I don't think anyone gets early sight of the line-up, apart from those involved in putting it together.

I think it's much more likely that people selling VIP tickets will be using the rumour of Madonna that The Sun started last summer as a way to get top dollar & sales for the tickets they're punting.