Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, king_oxymoron said:

I don't want to break your spirit - which is admirable - but Neil said he'll have been working for hours when it drops. This is assuming his info was initially right, but as I say, he never promised it was today. So unless he's pulling an all nighter.. 

He was insinuating that his working day starts a lot earlier than mosts. Not that it wouldn't be in a morning. 

1 minute ago, king_oxymoron said:

I don't want to break your spirit - which is admirable - but Neil said he'll have been working for hours when it drops. This is assuming his info was initially right, but as I say, he never promised it was today. So unless he's pulling an all nighter.. 

I was just thinking about that comment as well. We know Neil works very long hours, so if he's been working a few hours when it drops that could easily mean anytime between 8-10.

To be honest I've lost all hope it'll be tonight.