Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Wow. Seems like it's been quite a day in here today. What the devil actually happened, or was said? I've flittered in and out. Was a frenzy everytime. Was my last day at my job today and people kept asking me things, when all I wanted to do was read this. But looking back now, I think I'm glad I didn't. Anyway I'm flying to Germany tomorrow at 10.30am So I'm pretty sure that's when it will hit. Enjoy dudes.

2 minutes ago, Perks said:

Wow. Seems like it's been quite a day in here today. What the devil actually happened, or was said? I've flittered in and out. Was a frenzy everytime. Was my last day at my job today and people kept asking me things, when all I wanted to do was read this. But looking back now, I think I'm glad I didn't. Anyway I'm flying to Germany tomorrow at 10.30am So I'm pretty sure that's when it will hit. Enjoy dudes.

Basically what happened here was what always happens here only on steroids. Over analysing simple comments. Mindless speculation. Looking for patterns. The odd bit of trolling. Everything we've come to love and hate about this place rolled into one. Long may it continue!

4 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

They're defo holding it back out of embarrassment. Sneak it out at 3am and no one will notice and we'll carry on thinking they might have booked Bon Iver and Kendrick rather than Elbow and alt-J. I see you Glasto.

I'm hoping for the opposite. I hope they've booked Kendrick/Bon Iver so they feel justified in taking a while to release it.

Though it is quite early to release a big lineup with stage splits... which makes me think they've gone for a lot of easy options... like Elbow and Alt-J. As I said, I'm already pissed off.

Edited by Acid_Haze

1 minute ago, T-Mouse said:

Basically what happened here was what always happens here only on steroids. Over analysing simple comments. Mindless speculation. Looking for patterns. The odd bit of trolling. Everything we've come to love and hate about this place rolled into one. Long may it continue!

And gifs. Lots of gifs

2 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

In fairness, the Avalanches post was enough to justify speculation that it'd drop today!

57 minutes ago, Waapster said:

There has been a parents' evening 

and I  am the recipient of above mentioned parents evening and whilst the Glastonbury announcement has yet to be published I can confirm that teachers are basically great. which is something.....