Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Just now, calamitymaud said:

What's happened? Seems I missed something in this flurry of activity... is it being announced today?!

I refer you to the previous 50 pages! If we've had to suffer reading the deranged gibberish that we've been spouting all day then so can you! :lol:

But yes, today looks likely ;)

1 minute ago, magliad said:

Wow, that's pretty impressive to be fair. Would love to be part of a small town on an occasion like that, would be a bit annoying bumping into old school mates you can't be arsed with on a big day out though :lol: 

Yeah, I was on the same coach as my food tech teacher (I was still in school then) was a bit odd. 

We didn't win, can only imagine the atmosphere if we did. Good luck for it anyway!

Past announcements:

2013 - Wednesday 7pm and a reminder the next day at 10am

2014 - Friday 8am and a reminder at 1pm the same day

2015 - Tuesday at 7pm 

2016 - Tuesday at 8.30am 

From this I think we can figure it'll be this evening and it matches The Avalanches theory perfectly.

do NME only exist because of selling advertising now their magazine is essentially a free throwaway that is quite a departure from the music they still attempt to cover on their website, it's like e news on there nowadays, mostly about pop stars and hip hop artists over the NME bands they covet, new bands virtually ignored, but still plenty of room to post non news about Oasis, Strokes or the Libertines.