Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I thought they were ruled out 'cos of European gigs Friday to Sunday, but yeah I wasn't thinking about Thursday night. Brilliant!

Isn't the Truth Stage on Thursday the Earache Records takeover thing? You're right that they have shows Fri-Sun so it must be either that the Earache Records thing is only part of the day or that they're not correct about being on the Truth Stage.

9 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Isn't the Truth Stage on Thursday the Earache Records takeover thing? You're right that they have shows Fri-Sun so it must be either that the Earache Records thing is only part of the day or that they're not correct about being on the Truth Stage.

I assume they're playing as part of the Earache Recs curated line up, of which there is apparently 'more TBA'. They're not signed to the label but neither is Steve Ignorant.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I assume they're playing as part of the Earache Recs curated line up, of which there is apparently 'more TBA'. They're not signed to the label but neither is Steve Ignorant.

Ah fair enough I assumed it was just gonna be acts signed to the label.

On 02/05/2017 at 11:48 AM, 40 Days said:

Said something similar on her Radio 6 session too, getting a lot of radio play recently so perhaps a bigger stage..?

Park seems the best fit for her. John Peel Tent possibly I suppose, hope not though. Afternoon Park set in the sun would be lovely. 

1 hour ago, whisty said:

Big fan, giving them a little push here. Full band were there last year, good stuff, catch her if you can. 

Z-Star Delta self confirmed

Z-STAR DELTA | The Single Launch + Glasto Warm-Up

Public
 · Hosted by Z-STAR DELTA

The explosive duo, Z-STAR DELTA, features international artist/producer Zee Gachette on vocals, acoustic guitar and drums, and guitar prodigy Sebastien Heintz on Electric, Slide, Bass, Loops and Synth.
www.facebook.com/zstardelta

I can vouch for her/them being excellent, caught them in the Bimble Inn at silly o'clock last year and they blew everyone in my gang away. Didn't have a clue who they were until I got home and checked the clashfinder, but will definitely try and catch them again this year.

2 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

ho99o9 are playing the Truth stage at Shangri-La, one of the members just self confirmed on Facebook to a friend of mine

Really hoping this is happening! Would be highlight of my festival! WHAT A BAND! 

5 hours ago, russycarps said:

I can confirm the band Lowly (anyone heard of them?) will NOT be playing. Which is a shame as their album is decent.

source: my friend knows them and they told her.

Crap news D: I almost thought they'd have been a dead cert!

Good thing I'm seeing them in London in a couple weeks!