Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'm one of those that whilst not a regular 'user' (you're only too aware of my electronic musical poison...), can really lose myself in a bit of quality D'n'B sometimes.

I could see New Forms Live at Glastonbury as a bit of a seminal moment. 

Where do we think they'll play? - needs to be dark, dirty and sweaty...

Ben

Roni Size being announced I could take or leave, but the prospect of New Forms has nudged Mr Size up the pecking order a good bit for me.

Edited by merago

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Wait, doesn't that link say Arcadia? 

Aha!

Well, it's either that he's on twice or one of the references is an error:

Dates list says Arcadia on the Sunday, text blurb says Glade headliner...

Both?!

:o

Ben

edit - dates list shows some live dates and DJ dates...I'm wondering if he's playing live in the Glade and then mixing D'n'B in the belly of the Spider...

Edited by bennyhana22

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Aha!

Both?!

Ben

edit - dates list shows some live dates and DJ dates...I'm wondering if he's playing live in the Glade and then mixing D'n'B in the belly of the Spider...

The Glade bit is about the shows he played last year I'm afraid Ben. I'd assume there is no other set or else it'd probably be listed, there'd be no reason to confirm one and keep back the other.

7 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Aha!

Both?!

Ben

Nah, the Glade bit is in reference to last year. It says the only Live dates are a gig and three other festivals. The Arcadia show is just a DJ set. I guess we might get the Cube in the Glade, but two years in a row on the same stage doesn't make a lot of sense.

EDIT: Dental beat me to it.

Edited by big__phil

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

well spotted Ben - we all missed that :lol:

I reckon you're right, live at The Glade and DJ at arcadia.

Er....

Just now, dentalplan said:

The Glade bit is about the shows he played last year I'm afraid Ben. I'd assume there is no other set or else it'd probably be listed, there'd be no reason to confirm one and keep back the other.

What a tit.

Note to self - read the friggin' article, you doofus.

Sorry all.

As you were

:ph34r:

Ben

3 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Aha!

Both?!

Ben

I might be confused, but in the blurb on that link where it says about Glade headliner, isn't he talking about 2016 being a vintage year...

"2016 was a vintage year for Roni Size. Live shows included Ram Records' NYE show at O2 Academy Brixton, a headline show at the BBC 6 Music festival in February, and a summer festival season that began at Love Saves the Day with a curated Full Cycle Stage Takeover for Arcadia Afterburner, and included Secret Garden Party, Evolution, Glastonbury (Glade headline performance), Blissfields, NASS, EDC, Dour, Boomtown, Frequency, Lowlands, Creamfields, SW4, Outlook, and many more".

Unfortunately I can't remember that far back to see if it's right, but Roni size did play with Krust on Glade in 2016.

I hope he plays twice tho! I am partial to a good Glade shindig

Edited by Sasperella
Sorry, just realised someone else has already noted this! Must remember to read all the msgs before replying! :-D

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I as-good-as-had all of the top end of what's listed confirmed to me at the weekend, where it was mentioned I'd got much more for WH this year then he'd have liked. :P

Good work 

It makes me think that the theory of there being egos that need satisfied with poster placement are massive, because the placements of that WH Saturday are all over the place on the poster