Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

I take it London Grammar gave nothing away in terms of stage or day or anything?

I'm expecting ~3rd down on the Other.

They said the genuinelly didn't know what stage they were playing, Jo W suggested other stage which they replied John Peel, they loved it in there the last time and the sound is amazing 

2 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Blimey, another one (added to the playlist). I don't remember us getting so many self-confirmations/strong rumours this early in the year before. Perhaps Glasto are a bit more relaxed about acts spilling the beans this year.

It does seem like we're getting spoiled a bit earlier than we usually do :)

1 minute ago, sisco said:

They're TBC on the acoustic so guessing you had good info for that?

I think someone msg'd them on facebook for the TBC here - it's from that that i mentioned I knew they were doing this orchestra thing, and then discussion started on whether that's what they'd be doling at Glasto.

I checked that out at the time via a particular direction and was told 'no' but it was also possible that they had to lie to me .... now I know with certainty it's not a lie.

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I think someone msg'd them on facebook for the TBC here - it's from that that i mentioned I knew they were doing this orchestra thing, and then discussion started on whether that's what they'd be doling at Glasto.

I checked that out at the time via a particular direction and was told 'no' but it was also possible that they had to lie to me .... now I know with certainty it's not a lie.

Guessing the acoustic stage was just because they normally play there?

Presuming you know what festival they are doing the Sgt Pepper stuff at now then