Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

A Self confirmation from Craig Charles only gets an SR - them TBC's not getting dished out as easily now ;)

Craig and fat boy are like the pyramid  stage..they'll always be there but in a style.. 

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

My mum has been talking nonstop since 9am this morning and I'm going crackers but I think Cerys Mathews maybe confirmed Parekh & Singh for Glastonbury.  Would need to listen again though. 

Get her to phone my mum. The incessant chatter might cancel itself out. 

7 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Other than watching King Gizzard, I can't remember who I have seen at that time.... I think I went ti the tent after james before going to see Dakkabrakka last year.

This year, Ill make a point to watch Hobo.

Yeah you should do, such good fun, they do a late night set most years too, that's great also. See you there

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Couple of self confirms in-tandem for those who like their Afrobeats and Jazz fusers:

Afriquoi

United Vibrations

(the bandsintown listings are somehow connected so I dunno if it's a collab or just how it works on that website)

damn ... I'd already had word of United Vibrations, just hadn't had a chance to put it up yet.

West Holts, so I hear.

i'm guessing that's where Afrquoi are too.

Edited by eFestivals

Just now, Cieran said:

The XX have been changed to TBC over the past day, any particular reason for this Neil? @eFestivals

no, they haven't.

In another thread someone said they were playing The Park, so I moved them to the park. Then I read a bit more of the discussion, and people were saying they were too big for there - which is probably right, so I moved them back again - and so the date-stamp has been updated.

In the meantime I added them a second time, as an SR for the park, just to cover the possibility of them playing multiple times (including perhaps a secret set at the park).

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Couple of self confirms in-tandem for those who like their Afrobeats and Jazz fusers:

Afriquoi

United Vibrations

(the bandsintown listings are somehow connected so I dunno if it's a collab or just how it works on that website)

Good work! How do you get so many self-confirms?? Is it all through Bandsintown?

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

no, they haven't.

In another thread someone said they were playing The Park, so I moved them to the park. Then I read a bit more of the discussion, and people were saying they were too big for there - which is probably right, so I moved them back again - and so the date-stamp has been updated.

In the meantime I added them a second time, as an SR for the park, just to cover the possibility of them playing multiple times (including perhaps a secret set at the park).

This is what is showing on mine! 

Glasto1.png

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Pretty much all just googling dates combined with 'Glastonbury'. A lot of those take me to Bandsintown, naturally, but yeah there's not much trickery too it.

I can tell you that the United Vibrations Glasto entry has only appeared within the last few days, cos it wasn't there last week when I was on that page.