Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

30 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Can already see Primal Scream, Baroness, Whitney... 

Can't resist these things.

HMLTD, Goat Girl, Danny Brown, Alex Cameron, Mick Jenkins, Shame, The Growlers, The Black Angels, Andy Shauf, The Make-Up, The Coathangers.

Is certainly coming along as a line up having started off with Jake Bugg and Turbonegro as a couple of the higher names.

CORK_ is doing my head in though. Should be so easy.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Wouldn't feel too bad, I spent a good 10 minutes trying to work out what TINALS was before realising it was the initials of the bloody festival

Nice lineup in a lovely part of France for 80 euro. I'd take most of the names at Glasto 

Edited by MattDavies__

39 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Can't resist these things.

HMLTD, Goat Girl, Danny Brown, Alex Cameron, Mick Jenkins, Shame, The Growlers, The Black Angels, Andy Shauf, The Make-Up, The Coathangers.

Is certainly coming along as a line up having started off with Jake Bugg and Turbonegro as a couple of the higher names.

Rocky...as in A$AP Rocky

I'm not sure about this tbh.  Bon Iver said they would be over in Europe in the early summer and the tour dates cancelled would just be those winter dates.  Could be many reasons for the cancelled dates not happening.  I think we will be ok and I would be shocked if they are not at Glastonbury

16 minutes ago, Swieve said:

I'm not sure about this tbh.  Bon Iver said they would be over in Europe in the early summer and the tour dates cancelled would just be those winter dates.  Could be many reasons for the cancelled dates not happening.  I think we will be ok and I would be shocked if they are not at Glastonbury

you are giving me hope. I don't want to be disappointed :(

2 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

you are giving me hope. I don't want to be disappointed :(

They are one of my favourite artists and I have yet had the pleasure of seeing them in the flesh.  I have a ticket to see them in Dublin at the start of June and tears will be shed if they don't play.  I really don't think they will cancel

1 hour ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Rocky...as in A$AP Rocky

Think they'd do all the letters for that. But apparently there's a moderately successful French rock band called Rocky so you're probably right about what it spells. :P

1 hour ago, Swieve said:

Yeah I can't see the logic in him cancelling tour dates in the middle of ones he hasn't cancelled. If he isn't playing, I'd suspect he never was.

On 2/12/2017 at 9:31 PM, DiscothequeDave said:

Not sure where these last Manchester gig thing has come from. The last album was their best in years and I don't see them stopping anytime soon.

It was me. I said the only way they would get anywhere near filling the 20000 at Heaton Park or Old Trafford was if they announced it being their last gig or something. They did not get near filling Old Trafford when they headlined the Move festival many years ago.

On 2/12/2017 at 10:26 PM, Alan_C said:

I'm waiting impatiently for this New Order announcement as well.

https://www.roughtrade.com/music/new-order-presents-be-music

Here is one for you :-)

On 2/12/2017 at 10:30 PM, shoptildrop said:

what New Order announcement?must have missed this...

Tom Chapman said in an interview while they were in South America that there would be a North American tour and then something special in Manchester  during the summer. The north American tour has been announced.

As much of a scumbag that neo Nazi is, it is just as bad covering your face and then giving him a belt while he is not even looking in that direction. What a shithead thing to do.

8 minutes ago, eastynh said:

As much of a scumbag that neo Nazi is, it is just as bad covering your face and then giving him a belt while he is not even looking in that direction. What a shithead thing to do.

Disagree entirely here, fascism is an ideology that relies upon physical strength to prove it's worth. What better way to disprove white supremacy than smacking some dickhead and showing they're not that tough. (see battle of cable street) 

3 minutes ago, tensionhead89 said:

Disagree entirely here, fascism is an ideology that relies upon physical strength to prove it's worth. What better way to disprove white supremacy than smacking some dickhead and showing they're not that tough. (see battle of cable street) 

Nah only a shithead covers their face and cracks someone when they are not looking.

8 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

Another announcement for This Is Not A Love Song over in France tomorrow, which has already got a pretty nice lineup going. Fun way of teasing it, too 

tinals-scrabble-v1.png

Can already see Primal Scream, Baroness, Whitney... 

Number 3 on this is Echo and the Bunnymen. 

Who wants to come on Pointless with me? 

4 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

It is perfectly aceptable to be a shithead to a neo-Nazi IMO. 

The far left is just as bad as the far right. I sit in the middle, I think both of them are dickheads. Do you not see the irony in responding to someone being hateful, by being violent and hateful? It is like responding to gun crime by giving people more guns to protect themselves.