Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I mentioned it to someone yesterday, who told me that Phil Coillins was big with the kids. :P

I reckon it's a similar thing to the 80s Labour party. Those who lived thru it don't want it again, while those who never suffered because of it think it's great. :P

I'm not sure whether a bunch of 30-ish year olds count as "kids" these days, but I'm taking it as a complement and running with it! :lol:

42 minutes ago, zak14 said:

What are the chances of Toto making an appearance? Was having a little look around online and found this

http://www.stevelukather.com/tour/2017/toto-world-tour-2017.aspx

Toto are bloody marvellous live! But that's to be expected when you have a band full of the best session guys from the 80's :)

2 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

Bastille and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis announced for Rock am Ring (2-4.6) so they're candidates again

can't see Bastille being back. even though they have a new album out now they already played a set full of a lot of it this year. guess Macklemore could appear but not too sure on where he'd place now that his latest album didn't really make the impact of his first. subbing somebody like Major Lazer on Other maybe?

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

can't see Bastille being back. even though they have a new album out now they already played a set full of a lot of it this year. guess Macklemore could appear but not too sure on where he'd place now that his latest album didn't really make the impact of his first. subbing somebody like Major Lazer on Other maybe?

I was somehow unaware they played this year, unsurprisingly. 

On 9/16/2016 at 2:26 PM, thewayiam said:

I think it was defo a factor in them playing that for their kit etc etc whatever it entailed, Glastonbury paid them the standard fee and the band footed the bill for the rest. They can't pay that again with the guarantee that it won't piss it down again and they defo made after comments about the distance from the crowd to what they are used to playing with every other gig nowadays.

Why is there such a gap at Glastonbury? It always looks weird on TV when you see how far away the band are