Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

He's hardly enough of a legend for the legend slot is he? I'm not well up on 80s pop but I only know who he is because of the whole Rick rolling thing. Was he huge in the 80s?

He was bigger than Mel and Kim. But not bigger than Jason and Kylie. All of whom were bigger than Kyle Maclachlan. Sinitta was busy under SiCo. 

10 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

I would like him and A-ha and the Durans and ABC doing Lexicon of Love. Clearly I need to go to one of those odd 80s festivals. For shame.

No shame in that. Them Rewind festivals look fantastic. Human League, Frankie Goes To Hollywood and Soul 2 Soul on the same day. 

Just noticed that flight of the Conhcords are coming to the end of a US reunion tour , which has included some new music.

Anyone know if they plan to bring that tour to Europe next year? Appreciate it would probably be dependent on their respective TV/movie commitments.

would love to see them get a slot at the festival somewhere (even without the new music).

On 19/10/2016 at 2:13 PM, Plumb111 said:

Example has just announced he is touring next year

Hopefully he'll also announce that he's elsewhere over Glastonbury weekend soon enough. Although in fairness the days where he'd be an Other Stage sub should be long gone so he probably wouldn't be too intrusively placed if he were to be booked. 

Edited by Zac Quinn

1 hour ago, Zac Quinn said:

Hopefully he'll also announce that he's elsewhere over Glastonbury weekend soon enough. Although in fairness the days where he'd be an Other Stage sub should be long gone so he probably wouldn't be too intrusively placed if he were to be booked. 

Probably JP headliner now.