West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I think Paak and the first half of Radiohead is my first formal clash :(

I was worried about this but looking at the last 3 years the West Holts sub always ends at 9.30, leaving just enough time to get over to the Pyramid with a pit stop at the cider bus for one of them hot ciders.

I really cannot wait, what an evening that's gonna be :) 

11 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Tempted by the Jacksons. Anybody tip me off as to how they perform minus MJ and any hints of what their setlist currently is ?

I saw them at Bestival two years ago. Went along for a bit of a laugh and my ex wanted to go. Were really good fun, enjoyed a lot.

Weirdly tossed out ABC and I Want you Back in a medley, but still had plenty of material, inc MJ covers (Do You Wanna Be Starting Something). Sat is headliner-less for me currently and would consider seeing them again. They did 90 mins there.

2 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

I was worried about this but looking at the last 3 years the West Holts sub always ends at 9.30, leaving just enough time to get over to the Pyramid with a pit stop at the cider bus for one of them hot ciders.

I really cannot wait, what an evening that's gonna be :) 

Not if Radiohead get the 2.5 hour slot they've got at other festivals.

32 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Or Park, in a similar slot to Floating Points last year?

He's only free one day, and for some reason I thought it was unlikely to be the Park due to info otherwise. Can't remember the details, mind.

1 minute ago, DropBeat said:

Yet another area poster that would keep me quite happy all weekend.

It's nuts, isn't it? That would be a respectable line up for any main stage festival. That this is actually 'third stage down', among a hundred others, is pure barking mad.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

He's only free one day, and for some reason I thought it was unlikely to be the Park due to info otherwise. Can't remember the details, mind.

Oh OK, I was just throwing out ideas. Much better suited to Park or WH than anywhere else though. I'd go as far as saying Bonobo might suffer from playing on the other main stages. Could they sub Park, or is that ruled out?

9 minutes ago, Dan190984 said:

Not that I expect anyone here to be doing the same thing but how long am I likely to have to get from Clean Bandit on JP to Dizzee?

Tricky one. are clean bandit subbing on JP? if so you have to get across the pyramid so might miss the start of Dizzee

Loving the line up. My sunday night headliner sorted and Ryley Walker early afternoon will be great. Very nice run of Thundercat to The Jacksons. If that is how I end up spending my Saturday I will not be complaining at all. I do think Alt J will be my preference if confirmed Other headliner