West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Memory Man said:

Yes, but Yussef Kamaal is no more as 2 of the key members have split very very recently. They were meant to play Leeds on Sunday but have pulled out due to it.

I would expect it was booked as YK, but that they are changing the act slightly and the name to perform at glasto.

Ah, nice one. Hopefully the show goes on. Love Black Focus as a record.

Unbelievable line up from WH. That's sublime.

It'll be a shame to miss Dizzee but not as big a shame as missing ATCQ so small blessings, I suppose.

Delighted Kate Tempest shouldn't be clashing in that slot. She's a must see for me.

No RTJ, so they'll be heading John Peel, then? PLEASE let that not be on Friday.

So Saturday is looking like a Pyramid v WH face off for me! Would happily stay at WH from Thundercat onwards but the rumoured KP - The National - Foos means I will probably miss most, particularly if Dave gets his 2.5 hr set. Going to need a lot of luck on timings and some running shoes! Still going to be a great day whatever!

Not that much I'll be seeing there as Hot 8 brass band will clash with hacienda, Anderson.Paak will clash with someone Shaggy will clash with Bazza.
I will try to watch the avalanches and I could be at Justice.

Most of the early stuff I don't know - will check it out online and see if anything grabs me. Dakkabrakkha last year was an unknown and loved it

34 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

So does that tee up Paak to clash with Lorde and the Flaming Lips?

Most likely clashing with Lorde but I don't think there's any way he could be clashing with the Flips. They'll be 3rd Other or JP headliners.

17 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I wonder if he's headlining The Park, I don't think that's out of the question 

Kano init.

3 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Tempted by the Jacksons. Anybody tip me off as to how they perform minus MJ and any hints of what their setlist currently is ?

The current line-up comprises one ghost, one hologram, one animation, another ghost, LaToyah and Joe Jackson in a bathchair cracking a whip behind them.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah it's a wonderful basket of names but I can't bring myself to get excited about this until the rest of the names are out. Thundercat on nice and early is good juju.

Think it's given me clashes where I didn't want 'em and an almighty gap where I was looking for a Friday Night Special.  

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I wouldn't count on that. Cancelled a whole tour, so I reckon it's unlikely the Glasto date remains.

Eurgh way to rain on my parade. Cant find any info on the cancellations though. And why would they still be included in the announcement if they had cancelled?