Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 hour ago, donkeykong said:

I did that as well, yesterday. How to Disappear Completely is my new number one hope for the setlist - need (at least) that, Everything in its Right Place, Idioteque and The National Anthem from Kid A. I'd settle just for Lotus Flower from TKOL

Yes - Kid A does offer up a lot of potential live bangers.

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Looking forward to an entire year of post gig setlist analysis bemoaning the whole experience.

All they have to do is get the setlist absolutely perfect for everybody everywhere. They try and sneak in one extra King of Limbs song and it's game over.

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

pauljosephwatson-fake.jpg

"The second encore was one song too short and the third encore was one song too long"

I try and ignore his type but have just been drawn into an interview of him from Twitter. Dear God,  what a repugnant individual.

On topic, I've just had TKOL on while reading it and I'd forgotten how good Separator is. I'll have that please.

Edited by Badlands

54 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Radiohead played The Gloaming and Bloom but neglected How To Disappear Completely and The Bends

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

It's Reckoner or a strongly worded letter as an indignant consumer.

Which sounds like a B-side. 

Just going to use this thread reaching 200 pages as an opportunity to reiterate - holy sh*t, not long now. This gig is gonna be mad. In three months time, the sun will set over what will have been a gorgeous Friday. The xx will turn the Pyramid field into one big party and Radiohead will then perform a set that will go down in Glasto history. Life changing stuff. Well up for it.

Edited by jyoung
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jyoung said:

Just going to use this thread reaching 200 pages as an opportunity to reiterate - holy sh*t, not long now. This gig is gonna be mad. In three months time, the sun will set over what will have been a gorgeous Friday. The xx will turn the Pyramid field into one big party and Radiohead will then perform a set that will go down in Glasto history. Life changing stuff. Well up for it.

Mate. Yes. With you on this 100%.