Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

That obviously won't be the Glastonbury setlist, but I'd be one chuffed fucker if we get that in Manchester.

What.A.Setlist.

All bets are off now. Everything is in play this point. Interesting to see so many OKC songs on there, particularly ones that aren't regulars.

Agree with you @FloorFiller, EIIRP is a banger but I wouldn't be too upset if it sits out this tour.

Compare the first shows they played last year with what they ended up doing at festivals. They like doing something a bit different at the start of a tour and wheeling out some rarer tracks. Glastonbury will be banger central, don't worry. 

8 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

Climbing up the Walls, Let Down, I Might Be Wrong, Weird Fishes, How to Disappear Completely, Reckoner & Fake Plastic Trees. Would be lovely if they could all remain.

The Tourist is an odd one. I can't see that sticking.

There's a vid up on YouTube of The Tourist already. Looks ace to me. The new screen is cool as well.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Even as a Radiohead liker I'd be a bit nonplussed by that setlist, even at their own gig.  It's pretty downbeat and low-key.

Aye there's a lot of good songs there but a big lack of upbeat ones for sure - Airbag, Idioteque and Bodysnatchers are the only ones I'd say are particularly lively.

Really hope they fuck off that AMSP heavy opening few. Even with Burn the Witch relegated to later on, those three songs would lose a lot of the crowd.

2 hours ago, Brumbot said:

Pretty disappointed by that list to be honest. Some pretty big songs that I'd expect at Glasto that are absent (Pyramid Song, 2+2=5, and Street Spirit to name a few). Will have to see how much it varies over the next bunch of shows.

Also Daydreaming to open... I guess it's good to get it out the way if they're going to play it.

I wouldn't worry too much, this is only the first show of 2017.

Last year they played 50-60 different songs so they do mix things up a lot.

I would take this right now for Glasto. Let Down, HTDC, FPT, CUTW, IMBW, The Tourist.

What a fucking setlist. That's why they are my favourite band. Karma Police & Creep can do one I say.

Just now, ericlered said:

Last year they played 50-60 different songs so they do mix things up a lot.

Aye I think we need to remember that the first show they played last year had a pretty disappointing setlist and as somebody with a Roundhouse ticket I remember being pretty damn underwhelmed, but then they went and brought it on home with most of the following setlists.

54 minutes ago, jparx said:

That obviously won't be the Glastonbury setlist, but I'd be one chuffed fucker if we get that in Manchester.

What.A.Setlist.

All bets are off now. Everything is in play this point. Interesting to see so many OKC songs on there, particularly ones that aren't regulars.

Agree with you @FloorFiller, EIIRP is a banger but I wouldn't be too upset if it sits out this tour.

Exactly, truth be told I'm sick of seeing EIIRP, I think they have played it at every single show I've seen since it's release in 2000. 19 in a row I think for me?

Insane setlist. I'd take it right now for Glasto / Manchester.