Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 hour ago, Jugtanion said:

I love each of those tracks and would be great to hear one of them but if I was to start compiling my own 24 track pyramid set list, then I'm sceptical any would make my 24, even for set uniqueness / novelty value. Would be very Radiohead to whoop one out though.

I know what you mean, as others have said the Glastonbury set list would be better off with the more popular songs and save the lesser known songs (to the casual fan) for their tour. A good mix all round would suit me.

Was bored last Friday so worked out (using setlist.fm) which songs I had seen and which I hadn't. Still not seen Let Down which is, well, a bit of a disappointment.

1 hour ago, cammie81 said:

I know what you mean, as others have said the Glastonbury set list would be better off with the more popular songs and save the lesser known songs (to the casual fan) for their tour. A good mix all round would suit me.

Was bored last Friday so worked out (using setlist.fm) which songs I had seen and which I hadn't. Still not seen Let Down which is, well, a bit of a disappointment.

Haha, see what you did there. Judging by the speculation on this board, you should get your wish on 23/06

54 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

If we're talking non album tracks, it would be Supercollider for me every time.

Cracking shout. Would love to hear the Butcher too. I don't think either of them werein the set a lot, even during the TKOL tour.

An an aside I've got the 12" somewhere that's mislabeled (tracks on the wrong side). I'm guessing it might be worth a bit...

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep, that's what I want! Those songs finally getting played on the Pyramid is far more of a big deal to me than more of OK Computer being played than normal. Bodysnatchers, Nude, Weird Fishes and Reckoner are all musts.

There's a small (big) chance that when Reckoner is played I may lose it. 

If anyone's ever listened to the Ricky Gervais Show podcasts there's a bit they're talking about music and Ricky mentions how some music effects him physically. He mentions Five Variants of Dives and Lazarus which causes him to well up when he listens to it, I'm a bit like that with Reckoner. There's just something about it. No matter the countless times I've listened to it I still get goosebumps when Thom's vocal kicks in. If I've had a heavy weekend the 'because we separate' section can still get my feeling a bit teary. It's just a stunning track and is a personal contender for GSOAT. 

So yeah, I quite like it. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

From in rainbows i expect weird fishes, reckoner, nude at the very least.  I hope for jigsaws as an addition to that, if it means sacrificing 15 steps or bodysnatchers then so be it.

15 steps over Bodysnatchers for me. I don't get the mass love for that tune. Yes, I like it. But I feel it's wrongly put in a bracket with top class RH tunes. Maybe it's cos I haven't heard it live. It'll blatantly be in the setlist. Look forward to it.

Would like All I Need in there too, hypnotic. Would sound splendid halfway through the set.

Edited by Stokesy10

Lost Flowers is my current non album track which I'd love to hear them play.  But would take Bangers & Mash or The Daily Mail too.  And Reckoner is a top tune.  Gearing up for seeing them next week in Miami (7 days and counting!) been listening through the albums, TKOL continues to grow on me.  Codex is such a beautiful song.

30 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

It's the centerpiece of the record. Everything's leading to that point and then going away from that point. 

No, I know that.  I know all about the golden ratio stuff and the way that the "In Rainbows" harmonies come in at the exact special moment.  But the song is quite good, just not in my top ten.  I mean, it's no Electioneering, is it? ;)

Wow, @ogriff really likes Reckoner!