new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

3 hours ago, bronto said:

Just got tickets for my fourth Glastonbury, so thought it was about time I joined this properly and said hello. I know a few people on the site, but no idea what their online aliases are

Hello mate. Fancy seeing you here. We’re creatures of habit. You know @The Nal and @Wooderson, maybe a couple of others.

On 10/7/2018 at 8:06 AM, AlxSavage said:

Hello all!

I'm Alejandra, writing from Mexico. had my first Glasto experience last year and saying that it changed my life would be an understatement...it upgraded my soul.

Lurked here two years ago and all of the wonderful attitude and tip-sharing in this forum helped a lot, so, thought I'd say hi this year!

Getting ready to for the tickets tonight at 3am my time. Everything is worth it.

Good luck everyone! ❤️

ola chicka

welcome and i hope you managed to get through and get tickets again 

2 hours ago, SecretFish said:

Good morning, just introducing myself. Frequent stalker of this forum - some brilliant content! 

2019 will be my debut. 

Brilliant content ... you obviously haven't read anything i have posted , probably for the best 

Hey gang! I'm Amy, and only just signed up from the sheer excitement of snagging tickets yesterday. I have lurked for rumours every now and then though. I've only been to Glasto once before in 2014, and had a bit of a rough time with anxiety and all sorts. Only managed to just about make it there for the Saturday, had a monumental anxiety attack overnight in my tent, and left on the Sunday...! So 2019 is my redemption year! I'm in a much better place and can't bloody wait. So for that reason, I'm pretty much excited about anything and everything - I'm like a puppy.

Liking the look of most of the rumoured acts, but particularly hoping for Kendrick Lamar. I've been a fan of his for a while but missed his smaller shows, and refused to pay £80 for his o2 arena shows. 

Hi everyone! 

I'm Antonio, from Spain, and next year will be my second Glastonbury, I can't be more excited. My girlfriend and I went there in 2017 and we wanted to come back. 

Thanks a lot to everybody on this forum, I have read a lot of wonderful advices and tips which help to make it possible! 

Looking forward to come back! 

Hi all!

I've been registered on here for a while but never got round to saying hello. One of the lucky lot going this year (will be our third visit). Missed 2017 but we were there in 2015 and 2016 and survived the mud :)

Not a Coldplay fan.

Hi guys, first time posting on here so thought I would say Hi J Used efestivals over the last few years a lot for different festivals but never got involved in the forums and feel like I should!! This will be my third Glastonbury and I am so excited! Though I would get involved and keep my self excited by chatting about the festival all the way up until June!!

Hi folks. Gearing up for 2019 which will be my 8th Glastonbury, first one in 2008.

I prepped for ticket day for about a month, including reading every single relevant page on this forum, and I barely slept the night before. Didn't even get a sniff of the booking page. Only for my mates to log on that morning and secure tickets by 9.16. I love them more than is appropriate

Hi all!

Next year will be my second Glasto after the mudfest in 2016! Still absolutely fell in love with the place and can't wait to experience it again! (Hopefully with slightly better weather!) I was lucky enough to get through at 9.06 and get tickets, and got through again to secure a couple more 10 minutes later.. Very fortunate! :)

9 minutes ago, johnharding93 said:

Hi all!

Next year will be my second Glasto after the mudfest in 2016! Still absolutely fell in love with the place and can't wait to experience it again! (Hopefully with slightly better weather!) I was lucky enough to get through at 9.06 and get tickets, and got through again to secure a couple more 10 minutes later.. Very fortunate! :)

Glastonbury 16 19, Boomtown 16, Isle of Wight 14 18, Bestival 14 15, Global Gathering 12 14, T In The Park 15

Used this site loads over the past few years, had some great music recommendations from here. Didn’t manage to get tickets this year for the first time since 2014 so pretty gutted, but fingers crossed for resale. Good to finally join the community though, seems a good bunch of people. 

Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster etc. 2017 was my first year, and I’ve been lucky enough to get tickets for next year (although our group was the only of our 4 to get through!).

Looking forward to months of wild speculation...

Morning all, not a newbie as such but more of a returner after a couple of years out - hope you're all doing great! I have a query related to the efests app and thought this might be a good thread to post in  - last night I was having trouble viewing notifications, and also quoting and replaying within threads? Every time I clicked on reply, it put me at the bottom of the thread and I could see the post button, but no where to type? I also couldn't figure out how to quote people? Help appreciated! Thanking you all ?

2 hours ago, djdavejohnson said:

Morning all, not a newbie as such but more of a returner after a couple of years out - hope you're all doing great! I have a query related to the efests app and thought this might be a good thread to post in  - last night I was having trouble viewing notifications, and also quoting and replaying within threads? Every time I clicked on reply, it put me at the bottom of the thread and I could see the post button, but no where to type? I also couldn't figure out how to quote people? Help appreciated! Thanking you all ?

I'd guess the cache has become corrupted.

You can clear cached files in settings -> apps -> efestivals although it might just be easier to uninstall/reinstall (as that will also clear them).

Hopefully that should sort you out.