new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Have dipped in and out over the last few years. Have tried a few times in the past to get tix but no joy. Had a wee trip over to Bristol during Aug, hired a car and took a spin down to Worthy Farm. Was a Sat so we couldn't get into the farm. Spent a good while driving around and got to view the Pyramid Stage from a couple of spots. Looking at the map, the first view (from a good distance) , must have been around campervan east. Second was a lane down at Worthy Farm, about a field away. Mad sight seeing the metal structure and cows shading under the trees. Could not believe how hilly the area was, on TV it always looked flat. 

Well, hopefully we strike luck in a few weeks. Good luck to all! 

1 minute ago, Peter_Quaife said:

Hello

Have dipped in and out over the last few years. Have tried a few times in the past to get tix but no joy. Had a wee trip over to Bristol during Aug, hired a car and took a spin down to Worthy Farm. Was a Sat so we couldn't get into the farm. Spent a good while driving around and got to view the Pyramid Stage from a couple of spots. Looking at the map, the first view (from a good distance) , must have been around campervan east. Second was a lane down at Worthy Farm, about a field away. Mad sight seeing the metal structure and cows shading under the trees. Could not believe how hilly the area was, on TV it always looked flat. 

Well, hopefully we strike luck in a few weeks. Good luck to all! 

Good luck to you Peter. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

1 hour ago, redhotchilly said:

Hi! Just been back on the site the last few days after a break! Hoping to get to Glastonbury next year for the first time in 8 years! Decided to take the plunge & go on my own! If I’m lucky enough to get a ticket of course! 

Welcome back ? if going alone keep an eye on here as there will be a lot of people doing similar and posting advice and possible meets.

21 hours ago, Muffinmaiden said:

As everyone is gearing up to try for tickets this year I wanted to finally take the plunge and start posting. 

God time to join in the craziness, I lurked for years too before joining in, the info's great, the humours good, basically you'll learn as you laugh. ?

30 minutes ago, naomi1303 said:

bringing the mother in law for her 2nd

Hello and welcome, Glad your mother in law is up for the fun of Glastonbury. My own mother in law was there at the start (right back to the blues festival) but sadly no longer goes. I carry the torch for her now, mind you I don't think I party as hard as her. ? 

• Like 1