new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!
Lurked around reading about all EU fests for years - trying to be more active on here now since I plan on trying to get to Glastonbury next year!
Tried for tickets back in 2015 - no luck even though we have 6 people trying! Hopefully this year will have better luck - any advice is appreciated!
Cheers

Welcome dave0h.  Love the fact that you are wanting to travel so far - though it will be worth it, Glastonbury Festival really is the best place in the world.   

Most of us have had years when we haven’t been lucky trying to get tickets - makes the successful years so much sweeter though.  Stay on here and you’ll get all possible help - we’re a friendly lot at heart.  

Good luck in October.  

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:42 PM, dave0h said:

Hello everyone!
Lurked around reading about all EU fests for years - trying to be more active on here now since I plan on trying to get to Glastonbury next year!
Tried for tickets back in 2015 - no luck even though we have 6 people trying! Hopefully this year will have better luck - any advice is appreciated!
Cheers

Welcome dave0h,

I wish you all the best for Glastonbury tickets for next year. It really is a festival that you have to expose yourself to, if you are in to festivals. There are huge festivals, but this one has it's own character. Trust me on this. :)

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, charliejones said:

Hi, New to this but been reading all about festivals since Reading 2016 here.     

Will Hopefully be at Glastonbury 2019!

21 minutes ago, Quark said:

Yep, closer to the time there's normally a thread that starts up for helping with tickets.

And if you stick around and chat nonsense about the festival in the meantime, you're sure to get added to a group.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 1:55 PM, Fanbloodytastic said:

Hi folks, been lurking since my first Glasto back in 2016 but only just made the jump to actually registering as I seem to be even more obsessed with the festival in this fallow year than I was '16 and '17. I'm praying every day that the ticket gods will be kind once more in October!

Welcome aboard. You are in the place that matters! ?

hello i am Wilson Davis form France i am a National Tennis Player my Current Ranking is France Top Player i am Software Engineer and i work at **spammy link removed** its a events organization i am 23 years old my favorite car is Range Rover    

Edited by eFestivals

13 hours ago, wilsondavis said:

hello i am Wilson Davis form France i am a National Tennis Player my Current Ranking is France Top Player i am Software Engineer and i work at  **spammy link removed** its a events organization i am 23 years old my favorite car is Range Rover    

welcome wilson .. good to have you onboard ... what festivals have you attended ? lots of fancy dress on here as the festival approaches feel free to join in on the fancy dress threads thread :)

Edited by eFestivals

• 2 weeks later...