new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

I was also on this site since 2007 with an embarrassingly bad indie landfill based username. Been Glasto 2007 & 2011. Hoping to go once again this year but got the feeling a couple of mates are going to back out before ticket day.

Also done Tramlines most years since it was founded and done Ynot a couple of times. 

I reckon my music taste will be frowned upon on these forums. 

3 hours ago, tarff26 said:

Hi all, I posted here briefly in 2009 before my last visit to Glastonbury. Have unexpectedly been given the green light to attend for 5th time - if I manage to get tickets.

Buzzing for it even though tickets are apparently a nightmare to get these days. Fingers crossed.

good luck for tday ... welcome back 

2 hours ago, malin said:

a Swede hoping to get hold of one of them Glasto tickets for the 1st time. going solo, would be nice to find some people to go with :) (keeping fingers crossed for AM to headline...)

Plenty of solo camper threads appear closer to the time... just keep your eye out ...and good luck with the tickets 

• Like 1

Hi,

I have been reading your threads since 2017, at the time I had to help some friends with the secret resale which eventually didn't happen ? anyway, I think it was time to register given the crucial event(s) happening in the next few days; I am looking to get/provide some technical trips to make things easier. And, of course, to interact with you wonderful people!

This could be my 3rd Glasto and, clearly, after the fallow year I am suffering a severe state of withdrawal from it ? couldn't bear another.

Fingers crossed!

On 9/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, malin said:

a Swede hoping to get hold of one of them Glasto tickets for the 1st time. going solo, would be nice to find some people to go with :) (keeping fingers crossed for AM to headline...)

If you are lucky enough to get a ticket there are always loads of people going solo.  You can use the Clubs feature here in efests to set up a group of you together.  I did it a few years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done.  

• Like 1

Hi alll  , 

not new but a returnee and pleasantly surprised to find my login still works ! Been to the festival   8 times between 94 and 2010 and had pretty much given up on it for various reasons but My GF has never been so we decided I will try on sunday cos I'm good like that !  best of luck sunday All  - I'd forgotten how much fun these pages are in the run up to T day 

Hello! Been lurking the site for the last couple of days in preparation for ticket sales day. Moved to UK from Philippines 2 and a half years ago and loving it! If I get lucky, this will be my first Glastonbury ever and will be going solo, so good luck to all of us and can't wait to chat with all you lovely people.

Hi! 

Just a quick hello ? 

Been lurking for a few days to see what I need to sacrifice to the ticket gods this year... 

hoping to take my 2 kids (currently 5 and 4 months) next year. It’ll be my 5th Glastonbury if we’re lucky. 

Fingers crossed everyone :) 

3 hours ago, amytamsin said:

Hi! 

Just a quick hello ? 

Been lurking for a few days to see what I need to sacrifice to the ticket gods this year... 

hoping to take my 2 kids (currently 5 and 4 months) next year. It’ll be my 5th Glastonbury if we’re lucky. 

Fingers crossed everyone :) 

Welcome to you ? and to your kids 

I have just stumbled upon this site, and oh my god my head is really hurting now. I live not far from Glastonbury and I’m a Glasto Virgin, trying to get tickets for Hubby and Daughter. I think I know what I’m doing after some good tips. ? Fingers crossed. 

Hey guys,

Ali here! Been monitoring this forum for the past 3 years when I've unsuccessfully attempted to get tickets :(

Failed today of course but trying again on Sunday! I'm looking for people to buddy up with and swap details to increase chances. Got 4 spaces left so just message me on here if so :)

All the best!

OK, I'm not actually new here but I might as well introduce myself. I'm very much a lurker round here, but got stuck into the secret resale thread last year after completely failing in initial sale & resale. Managed to go to every Glasto from 2004 to 2016, so hoping last year was a one off.

Oh, I also used to hang around the official site forum in my student days (2004/05). Think I originally signed up to efest because TOS wouldn't work on ticket day!

Hello all!

I'm Alejandra, writing from Mexico. had my first Glasto experience last year and saying that it changed my life would be an understatement...it upgraded my soul.

Lurked here two years ago and all of the wonderful attitude and tip-sharing in this forum helped a lot, so, thought I'd say hi this year!

Getting ready to for the tickets tonight at 3am my time. Everything is worth it.

Good luck everyone! ❤️