Jump to content
eFestivals

new here? introduce yourself

Recommended Posts

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, Led festivals said:

Hello! Lots of Singapore residents coming!

 I am not arriving until the Sunday and then have to ferry my family up to Nottingham before coming back down to the festival, so I am going to be a jet-lagged mess. Fun!

In fairness, being jet lagged should be fine. Awake all night and sleep all day!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Long time lurker here! Thought I would finally make myself known after a successful resale.

This year will be no.6 but will be first time solo and first time going down via coach, no more overnight driving!

Wanted to say hi as I was looking to join one of the Solo Camps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been lurking here for 5 years and this will be my fourth Glastonbury. After success in the coach resale last night I thought it should start trying to give something back to the place where I've got so much useful information and entertainment. I also, weirdly, feel like I personally know some of the regular posters because of the amount of time I've spent on these boards. Anyway, hey ho and hello all, time to get stuck in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone I'm Harry.

I've only recently created an account after being a lurker for a number of years. this is the first time I am going to Glastonbury, I am also going solo this year so I'm trying to get into some of the solo camper groups. I've been booked onto the coach from London to Glastonbury and I look forward to meeting/messaging you all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, Harry_W01 said:

Hi Everyone I'm Harry.

I've only recently created an account after being a lurker for a number of years. this is the first time I am going to Glastonbury, I am also going solo this year so I'm trying to get into some of the solo camper groups. I've been booked onto the coach from London to Glastonbury and I look forward to meeting/messaging you all!

Hello Harry.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another lurker here, but wanted to join in the excitement this year. After a rather unsuccessful resale this morning, I will be back volunteering for the 7th time. Excited to get back in the field!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all! New to this site and new to Glastonbury - first visit and going solo so hoping to meet some folks on here and pick up some useful tips! Only got a ticket in the resale hence late arrival here, leaving on 8am coach from London on the Wednesday, and managed to book a place in Ziggucamp yesterday after missing out on the accommodation resale. Am too old not to have proper showers etc...Anyone else camping there or have experience of them? All tips and advice appreciated! 😀

Edited by PeteGlasto2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

Completely new here! My first year trying for tickets and have failed miserably in all sales ☹️ Hoping being here will give me some help in finding competitions I can enter and hopefully updates on ‘secret sales’ that may happen!

congrats to all the lucky people with tickets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

new on here but going to Glastonbury this year for the first time. I’ve only been dying to go since 1989.

Managed to get a ticket on Sunday and proper buzzing now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jimi’s tune said:

Hi

new on here but going to Glastonbury this year for the first time. I’ve only been dying to go since 1989.

Managed to get a ticket on Sunday and proper buzzing now. 

Lots of catching up to do then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not new per se just not been on here for about 5 years. Not managed to get tickets for the last few.. but got through on Sunday so my clan are on our way back. I'd given up and lost my enthusiasm for it, but seeing a hot chip clip on another thread from last time we were there has got me properly excited again now. Also got Bearded Theory and Truck festival to look forwards to this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on the unadvertised resale of last batch of tickets refunded? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I’m Alicia. After years and years of wanting to go to Glastonbury me and husband finally got a ticket in the resale this year. Can’t put into words how happy I am. I have so so many questions and will likely bore you all to death. Have had pretty severe conjunctivitis since getting the ticket on Sunday so am only able to see today.. cannot wait to sit back and scroll through this forum, love it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi first timer here been wanting to go for years but finally I’m going. I’ve been lurking around here since October when we were successful. I’m going with a large group of 20 and only me and another are first timers. Very excited and have gotten lots of great tips from you all on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to all those joining us...your levels of excitement will be ramped up by following the threads below! There’s so much going on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been lurking since I got tickets in October after missing out in 2017. Been wanting to go to Glastonbury since I was a regular at all other festivals between 1992 and 1997 but unfortunately other priorities until now. I really can't wait to go level of excitement akin with getting stone roses tickets at Heaton Park after waiting for 22 years because missed seeing them before they split the first time. Bit gutted with line up this year but I am sure there will be plenty to see just made up I finally got tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad75 said:

Been lurking since I got tickets in October after missing out in 2017. Been wanting to go to Glastonbury since I was a regular at all other festivals between 1992 and 1997 but unfortunately other priorities until now. I really can't wait to go level of excitement akin with getting stone roses tickets at Heaton Park after waiting for 22 years because missed seeing them before they split the first time. Bit gutted with line up this year but I am sure there will be plenty to see just made up I finally got tickets. 

Welcome 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi from me, been on here for a few years looking for either   secret prospective sets or dj sets to try and aim for a  party til bed time..im  so lucky and got a golden ticket!. So far I'm loving the Glade.. Best release so far. Hello to everyone.  I just love Glastonbury! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smozmorris said:

Hi from me, been on here for a few years looking for either   secret prospective sets or dj sets to try and aim for a  party til bed time..im  so lucky and got a golden ticket!. So far I'm loving the Glade.. Best release so far. Hello to everyone.  I just love Glastonbury! 

Welcome Smozmorris. Have a great festival. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome Newbies and Lurkers alike... everyone was a newbie and lurker at some stage..!

Enjoy your festivals, there are a huge number of people on here willing to offer great advice and guidance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, like many before me I’ve been lurking on the forum for a while. This will be my second glastonbury after successfully getting tickets in the Sunday resale. This forum became a big part of my build-up/excitement in 2017 so thought it was only fair I joined the fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDazzler said:

Hi everyone, like many before me I’ve been lurking on the forum for a while. This will be my second glastonbury after successfully getting tickets in the Sunday resale. This forum became a big part of my build-up/excitement in 2017 so thought it was only fair I joined the fun!

Nice one. Welcome TheDazzler. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...