new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

Hi,

Long time lurker here! Thought I would finally make myself known after a successful resale.

This year will be no.6 but will be first time solo and first time going down via coach, no more overnight driving!

Wanted to say hi as I was looking to join one of the Solo Camps.

I've been lurking here for 5 years and this will be my fourth Glastonbury. After success in the coach resale last night I thought it should start trying to give something back to the place where I've got so much useful information and entertainment. I also, weirdly, feel like I personally know some of the regular posters because of the amount of time I've spent on these boards. Anyway, hey ho and hello all, time to get stuck in!

Hi Everyone I'm Harry.

I've only recently created an account after being a lurker for a number of years. this is the first time I am going to Glastonbury, I am also going solo this year so I'm trying to get into some of the solo camper groups. I've been booked onto the coach from London to Glastonbury and I look forward to meeting/messaging you all!

On 4/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, Harry_W01 said:

Hi Everyone I'm Harry.

I've only recently created an account after being a lurker for a number of years. this is the first time I am going to Glastonbury, I am also going solo this year so I'm trying to get into some of the solo camper groups. I've been booked onto the coach from London to Glastonbury and I look forward to meeting/messaging you all!

Hello Harry.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hey all! New to this site and new to Glastonbury - first visit and going solo so hoping to meet some folks on here and pick up some useful tips! Only got a ticket in the resale hence late arrival here, leaving on 8am coach from London on the Wednesday, and managed to book a place in Ziggucamp yesterday after missing out on the accommodation resale. Am too old not to have proper showers etc...Anyone else camping there or have experience of them? All tips and advice appreciated! ?

Edited by PeteGlasto2019

Hi everyone,

Completely new here! My first year trying for tickets and have failed miserably in all sales ☹️ Hoping being here will give me some help in finding competitions I can enter and hopefully updates on ‘secret sales’ that may happen!

congrats to all the lucky people with tickets

10 minutes ago, Jimi’s tune said:

Hi

new on here but going to Glastonbury this year for the first time. I’ve only been dying to go since 1989.

Managed to get a ticket on Sunday and proper buzzing now. 

Lots of catching up to do then

Not new per se just not been on here for about 5 years. Not managed to get tickets for the last few.. but got through on Sunday so my clan are on our way back. I'd given up and lost my enthusiasm for it, but seeing a hot chip clip on another thread from last time we were there has got me properly excited again now. Also got Bearded Theory and Truck festival to look forwards to this year. 

Hi, I’m Alicia. After years and years of wanting to go to Glastonbury me and husband finally got a ticket in the resale this year. Can’t put into words how happy I am. I have so so many questions and will likely bore you all to death. Have had pretty severe conjunctivitis since getting the ticket on Sunday so am only able to see today.. cannot wait to sit back and scroll through this forum, love it!!

Hi first timer here been wanting to go for years but finally I’m going. I’ve been lurking around here since October when we were successful. I’m going with a large group of 20 and only me and another are first timers. Very excited and have gotten lots of great tips from you all on here. 

Been lurking since I got tickets in October after missing out in 2017. Been wanting to go to Glastonbury since I was a regular at all other festivals between 1992 and 1997 but unfortunately other priorities until now. I really can't wait to go level of excitement akin with getting stone roses tickets at Heaton Park after waiting for 22 years because missed seeing them before they split the first time. Bit gutted with line up this year but I am sure there will be plenty to see just made up I finally got tickets. 

1 hour ago, Brad75 said:

Been lurking since I got tickets in October after missing out in 2017. Been wanting to go to Glastonbury since I was a regular at all other festivals between 1992 and 1997 but unfortunately other priorities until now. I really can't wait to go level of excitement akin with getting stone roses tickets at Heaton Park after waiting for 22 years because missed seeing them before they split the first time. Bit gutted with line up this year but I am sure there will be plenty to see just made up I finally got tickets. 

Welcome ?

Hi from me, been on here for a few years looking for either   secret prospective sets or dj sets to try and aim for a  party til bed time..im  so lucky and got a golden ticket!. So far I'm loving the Glade.. Best release so far. Hello to everyone.  I just love Glastonbury! 

2 hours ago, Smozmorris said:

Hi from me, been on here for a few years looking for either   secret prospective sets or dj sets to try and aim for a  party til bed time..im  so lucky and got a golden ticket!. So far I'm loving the Glade.. Best release so far. Hello to everyone.  I just love Glastonbury! 

Welcome Smozmorris. Have a great festival. :)

Hi everyone, like many before me I’ve been lurking on the forum for a while. This will be my second glastonbury after successfully getting tickets in the Sunday resale. This forum became a big part of my build-up/excitement in 2017 so thought it was only fair I joined the fun!

1 hour ago, TheDazzler said:

Hi everyone, like many before me I’ve been lurking on the forum for a while. This will be my second glastonbury after successfully getting tickets in the Sunday resale. This forum became a big part of my build-up/excitement in 2017 so thought it was only fair I joined the fun!

Nice one. Welcome TheDazzler. :)

Evening everyone,

I'm OJ, originally from Cumbria but now Manchester and 2019 will be my 5th Glastonbury.

I've found out so much invaluable info from efestivals and had plenty of laughs reading the posts without posting myself, so thought this year I'd try to get more involved.

I'm staying in East Campervan Fields with 3 friends.

Catch you around.