Jump to content
eFestivals

new here? introduce yourself

Recommended Posts

Hi all 

 I have been member since 2014 but reintroducing myself as I have had a couple of years off due to not getting tickets and babies. I have previously been In 2015 and 2016. Just like everyone else, I am very keen for 2020 (not particularly fussed for the anniversary but because of missing out for 2 years and the fallow year).  So much so that I’m going back through the board and reading threads from the years I missed. 

Good luck to you all

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rlm86 said:

So much so that I’m going back through the board and reading threads from the years I missed. 

 

 

Welcome back.  Don't read the posts from ticket day last year, they may trigger some type of anxiety.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rlm86 said:

Hi all 

 I have been member since 2014 but reintroducing myself as I have had a couple of years off due to not getting tickets and babies. I have previously been In 2015 and 2016. Just like everyone else, I am very keen for 2020 (not particularly fussed for the anniversary but because of missing out for 2 years and the fallow year).  So much so that I’m going back through the board and reading threads from the years I missed. 

Good luck to you all

 

Thats dedication ... welcome back :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, I used to be a member of this site in late 90s/very early 00 when I first went to Glastonbury. I remember members like William of Walworth and Sco77ie I think. I can see lots has changed, both here and at Glastonbury. I’ve watched the festival every year on TV since with a nagging feeling of wanting to be back. This time, I’m making an effort to get tickets (way back when, it used to be simply walk into Andys Records and.simply ask for a ticket or you know what). I’m going to try for bus ticket first and then joining the Sunday throng as well. Good luck to all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cannedm said:

Hi all, I used to be a member of this site in late 90s/very early 00 when I first went to Glastonbury. I remember members like William of Walworth and Sco77ie I think.

welcome back. 5co77ie is still posting here now and then, it'sw probably about 5 years since William has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, been a long time since i’ve been around (probably 3 years) missed the last couple festivals for one reason or another but am determined to go this year even if solo! Still a few familiar names around I see, do you still do the efest meet (Wednesday I think?) Will have to dig my efest t-shirt out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, greenArmy12 said:

Hey all, been a long time since i’ve been around (probably 3 years) missed the last couple festivals for one reason or another but am determined to go this year even if solo! Still a few familiar names around I see, do you still do the efest meet (Wednesday I think?) Will have to dig my efest t-shirt out!

yep wed 6pm Ridge and Furrow ... welcome back .. the efest t-shirts are like Gold dust now none being produced now ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

long time lurker - thanks to all the information over the years (especially the regulars).

Extra nervous about tickets this year so I feel the need to ask questions.

Hopefully my contributions will help others and the good karma will help me in the ticket lottery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also a long time lurker as i became interested in glastonbury festival many years ago.

decided to set my sights on going this year. i have a group of 9 i've convinced to try for tickets, all non-UK, we'll be trying from 5 time zones; both thursday and sunday. 6 that have never been (including me) and 3 who have been multiple times in the 90's but never since.

if all or some of us fail i'll still be trying for this whether it's hospitality/resale/whatever-it-takes as it took some convincing to pull this group together and it'll be even tougher to do it again in future years.

bought a gold membership today in anticipation of how much i'm going to be visiting this forum and with gratitude for how much information has already been helpful.

thanks again to all the regulars for all the help so far!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, assorted said:

also a long time lurker as i became interested in glastonbury festival many years ago.

decided to set my sights on going this year. i have a group of 9 i've convinced to try for tickets, all non-UK, we'll be trying from 5 time zones; both thursday and sunday. 6 that have never been (including me) and 3 who have been multiple times in the 90's but never since.

if all or some of us fail i'll still be trying for this whether it's hospitality/resale/whatever-it-takes as it took some convincing to pull this group together and it'll be even tougher to do it again in future years.

bought a gold membership today in anticipation of how much i'm going to be visiting this forum and with gratitude for how much information has already been helpful.

thanks again to all the regulars for all the help so far!

fantastic ...nice one for going Gold straight from the start ... have your first upvote and welcome to the forum :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, assorted said:

also a long time lurker as i became interested in glastonbury festival many years ago.

decided to set my sights on going this year. i have a group of 9 i've convinced to try for tickets, all non-UK, we'll be trying from 5 time zones; both thursday and sunday. 6 that have never been (including me) and 3 who have been multiple times in the 90's but never since.

if all or some of us fail i'll still be trying for this whether it's hospitality/resale/whatever-it-takes as it took some convincing to pull this group together and it'll be even tougher to do it again in future years.

bought a gold membership today in anticipation of how much i'm going to be visiting this forum and with gratitude for how much information has already been helpful.

thanks again to all the regulars for all the help so far!

Once you've gone Gold you'll never go back. 

Good luck for the sales! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eFestivals is the best! Spend way too much time on here but God it keeps the Glasto spirit alive all year. Welcome newbies. It's full of great info and even better banter.

Last year managed to buy tix for six others. Will be trying on Sunday for my squad. If I get through twice I'll be checking back here to see if anyone is still trying and do what I can. Have those reg numbers at the ready people.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyleen said:

eFestivals is the best! Spend way too much time on here but God it keeps the Glasto spirit alive all year. Welcome newbies. It's full of great info and even better banter.

Last year managed to buy tix for six others. Will be trying on Sunday for my squad. If I get through twice I'll be checking back here to see if anyone is still trying and do what I can. Have those reg numbers at the ready people.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

nice one ... a great example of the Efest community spirit :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 4:11 PM, crazyfool1 said:

fantastic ...nice one for going Gold straight from the start ... have your first upvote and welcome to the forum :) 

6 of our group (including me) got tickets in the coach sale today and i believe it was from the good karma of signing up for Gold membership. 

obviously i will be buying Gold membership for any future ticket sales I participate in as should everyone else. :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, assorted said:

6 of our group (including me) got tickets in the coach sale today and i believe it was from the good karma of signing up for Gold membership. 

obviously i will be buying Gold membership for any future ticket sales I participate in as should everyone else. 🙂

it should auto renew around tday if you've just signed up ....encourage any friends to sign up to ... worth every penny ... and it needs supporting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! I’m John and I’m attempting to attend Glastonbury this June! I was unsuccessful in buying tickets with the coach package 😢🤬 hopefully I will be able to get some on Sunday! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Johnny206 said:

Hello everyone! I’m John and I’m attempting to attend Glastonbury this June! I was unsuccessful in buying tickets with the coach package 😢🤬 hopefully I will be able to get some on Sunday! 

Best of luck to you 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Hoping to get tickets this year, first year I'm planning on bringing my kids (5 and 1), really hoping we get tickets. Also interested to know a bit more about getting campervan tickets as have usually camped but we're wanting a bit of luxury this year what with the little ones. Anyway, hello all and good luck tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I’m Simon. Off to Glastonbury 2020, going solo this year. Hoping to find an area of the festival to camp that suits a guy celebrating his 40th (+10) birthday year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...