Weather 2016

Keithy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have avoided looking until now... <hoping it's right>

1 minute ago, SteveTLizard said:

All together now ..... "when you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle, coz this'll be your last chance anyhow ..... aaaaaaaaand ........"

Coincidentally, my go to tune to sing to miserable b'sterds at Glastonbury when it's pissing it down with rain.

Have a great festival one and all, even you Mr Nal, you miserable old bugger.  :P 

7 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Yes! Somebody last year took the time to plot all the different forecasts on a graph, fair play to them they probably cant be arsed this year but it was very handy!

That was the one and only Pedmills. I remember he was on this thread not so long ago saying he would try to do some charts but doesn't have as much time this year due to other commitments.

Just been reading the today's model output discussions over on neatweather. Things looking positive today. 

But still quite far out and too much variance in the enaambles for me to get to excited.

fingers crossed, just checked MO update and longer term it still indicates increasingly warm and sunny weather across the south, eventually spreading to most of the UK which means they still anticipate the Azores high will become much more influential by the end of June and more particularly during July.. hope they are right, they say its a low chance at the moment but lets be positive here and HOPE we have a summer that stays in the memory for the right reasons!:D

I don't see anything particularly bad after next weekend's ridge of high pressure, at worst it would be normal summer weather, best in the south, worst in the north but if the Ecm 00z becomes a new trend.. flaming June awaits!:D

Well this looks very good for week 2 on the Gfs 12z op run with high pressure taking over, I think most would be happy if we get this!:)

[/qoute]

Edited by fur_q
F**ked up the quote tags

5 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

GbZQVqY.gif

That's the most I've laughed at an efests post.

I miss LOST. Binged it a few months ago and it's so mega.

These forecasts are amazing, but surely we are due another twist before the festival starts?!