What advice would you give for first timers?

Chris Lfc

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Yes, it took me days to find the raclette place and I still haven't found the haloummi cone place. I need some squeeky cheese this year. 

Churro's. I want Churro's. Keith, get me churro's. I want churro's.

Every hour, every day, at Glastonbury.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do as i do and DONT get so pissed that your on the floor and cant remember the festival ...ME ive never done that i can remember all 17 glastos ive been to AND thats the TRUTH ...

but that is good advice old sons

10 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

For me, last year's Friday Arcadia line-up was stratospherically good

Totally agree. The show followed by Maceo Plex was up there with my best Gkastonbury experiences. Amazing. 

A good night's sleep is worth a lot.  Even if you don't get much sleep what you want is quality sleep.  Even in June the nights can be cold.  So a good airbed, decent sleeping bag with a liner, blankets and a pillow (much better than just scruntched up clothes).

That and a Lenor bottle (as has probably been mentioned).

Don't overload yourself taking tonnes of shit that you're not going to need and then are going to look at with a questioning eye when it comes to packing up.  Getting in can be an endurance event some times, so a badly loaded trolley or a backpack that would kill a mule can really put a dampener on things and is a reason I think that alot of stuff gets left.

Glastonbury is a totally different experience to any other festival, so leave any ideas of what to expect in your car!  You will be surprised and hooked.

Bring as little as possible (tent - walking boots - something warm for the evening if needed - poncho)

Use the lock ups

Dont stay in the same place

Learn to samba in Glasto Latino!

Eat food from stalls as there is loads of choice and its not all rip off

Dont piss in the hedges & Dont take a shit outside someone else's tent

Enjoy