Sold out

The Nal

Agreed, the amount of bellends and hangers on that  pick up tickets outside of the sale from record labels and media companies should be cut down by a few and a couple of tickets supplied to those that run e fests I reckon,

Neil has always said that he can get tickets through the media but chooses not to as he prefers to fend for himself I think. That way hean take his campervan as well.

Hope he did get one it would be weird knowing that (as things stand) I am in and Neil isn't

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a random one this year. Flying from Singapore to London right now, managed to get 3 hours of WIFI for $16 and bagged two 5 minutes before selling out! Now, where's that stewardess button? I need a fucking drink! 

Got 1 hour of WIFI left to check these threads out now.

*Reclines seat and daydreams about those fields*

Haha, thats bloody awesome mate, congrats

You in Dublin Nal? No luck in the West either. I was considering waiting in Dublin for the weekend on the off chance it would help but that doesn't seem to be the case. Absolutely sickened. Never even loaded the holding page.

Usually Dublin yeah but in Berlin at the mo. 9 Glastos and Ive only ever got tickets in October once!

Didnt even get onto Seetickets. None of our group of 5-6 did.

Roll on the resale.

My sympathies to anyone who didn't get tickets this morning; that happened to me last year and I'm familiar with the horrible sinking feeling you get when you see it's sold out.

Reason for posting this is to say that I still got to Glastonbury 2015 - we got tickets in the coach resale and tens of thousands of others did too.

I know it's horrible not knowing, but just don't want people thinking that's it. It isn't.

Just wanted to reiterate this. Keep the faith people. If you're really determined you can get tickets, even if it involves f5ing for a week in May. That's how I got ours this year. Also worth checking out working there.

And now, go and do something you love which has nothing to do with festivals.

Steve - that's really shit, feeling for you. I got them for whole family - first time since 2012 we are all going. God it was stressful tho. I hope you and bro manage to get them or at least have a good trip to France. Having said that after England rugby team debacle last night not sure following national sports teams is an enjoyable exercise. Any way take care either way.

Hi Ian, glad you got yours, I might retry in April, we'll see, reckon it'll be only me and a mate though as the Bro will be doing Euros. Too gutted to think about it now though TBH.

Bit of a random one this year. Flying from Singapore to London right now, managed to get 3 hours of WIFI for $16 and bagged two 5 minutes before selling out! Now, where's that stewardess button? I need a fucking drink! 

Got 1 hour of WIFI left to check these threads out now.

*Reclines seat and daydreams about those fields*

Perhaps my favourite T-Day story of all time!

No joy for us. I'd accepted as much on Thursday but we barely got a holding page between us. For the first time I'm thinking of giving the resale a miss and doing some smaller festivals and maybe a big holiday. Let someone else have a go. Break the seven fests run. Weird feeling though.

Aaaahhhh fuck. Was just wondering how you got on. Shit.

Hi Ian, glad you got yours, I might retry in April, we'll see, reckon it'll be only me and a mate though as the Bro will be doing Euros. Too gutted to think about it now though TBH.

Keep the faith. This is what happened to me in 2013 and 2014 and I got there! Happy to help in resale. PM details. Cheers

think he said in another thread that he entered card details etc but it crashed so he's not sure if it went through or not (or something like that). agreed though. Neil not getting one just seems wrong

I have no idea why I thought this.. But I thought Neil and Scott would be guaranteed tickets?! I hope they get them

Lots of success stories on here, well done!!

Not so lucky myself, one in my group of four got to registration page, hit proceed and then

sold out!!

Will try again in re-sales. Good luck to all those trying again.

Devastated :-/

Love to all....

Sorry, but the figures do add up -

120k - today

15k - coach sale on thursday

2.5k - Sunday local tickets

Total 137,500 - the official public allocation.

is that the figure for sunday tickets? only 2.5k ? it felt like it became much more busier this year on the sunday,i thought it might be more 

Glad Mardy and Scruffy got yours :)

Sad for some of the other regulars though.

I dunno. I just think maybe I'll skip a year. I could get one in the resale I'm sure but I just don't want to wait that long to know again.

You worked the last time you missed out didn't you? Wouldn't you be well positioned to do that again?

You worked the last time you missed out didn't you? Wouldn't you be well positioned to do that again?

Didn't in the end. I got a place but ended up being lucky in the resale and putting my working place back.

Dunno. I just don't feel as upset as I did last time I missed out. I'm upset but it just requires so much energy to stay optimistic about the resale. I think maybe I should break the cycle and try another festival. Get back in the scrum next October.

Bittersweet success. I got through once (securing my tickets - woohoo!). In the 29th minute, I got through again and got to the point of putting in payment details, hitting 'pay', and they went. Seconds before. Takes the shine off it when so many have missed out...