Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

I think we're losing the sight of a few facts here:

Announcement in OCTOBER

RADIOHEAD CONFIRMED

Waaaaaa :D

i wonder what prompted such an early announcement? i mean, we all know it's Radiohead anyway, but we've known the same about previous headliners early on as well and they didn't announce so early. wonder if Radiohead's touring plans have anything to do with it

also be good to get a confirmation on what day they're playing

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

i wonder what prompted such an early announcement? i mean, we all know it's Radiohead anyway, but we've known the same about previous headliners early on as well and they didn't announce so early. wonder if Radiohead's touring plans have anything to do with it

also be good to get a confirmation on what day they're playing

My theory is their UK shows are around Glastonbury week, so they aren't fussed about the Glastonbury announcement affecting ticket sales. Therefore, since the cat is clearly out of the bag, may as well announce it now around the point the tour dates are being released. 

10 minutes ago, jparx said:

My theory is their UK shows are around Glastonbury week, so they aren't fussed about the Glastonbury announcement affecting ticket sales. Therefore, since the cat is clearly out of the bag, may as well announce it now around the point the tour dates are being released.

This is my theory too. I even wonder if they're planning to put bears elsewhere they're playing, projected onto the O2 for instance.