Glastocam!

pauladam

29 minutes ago, MJP said:

Looks like the skeleton of a marquee for backstage Arcadia.

I think it might be their sound and lighting control tent. 

Is this Gate D? To the far right hand side of Cam image.  I've only previously entered through CV West and staying at Willow Meadows this year so have to enter via Gate D. 

And yes I jumped the gun buying the Willow Meadows spot after GFL said no more CV tickets will be on sale and then I got straight in on the accommodation resale and could've bought a ticket but had already paid for Willow Meadows!

Just trying to determine exactly how far I'll be hobbling on my fractured patella😬

20220608_104819.jpg

20220608_104848.jpg

5 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Is this Gate D? To the far right hand side of Cam image.  I've only previously entered through CV West and staying at Willow Meadows this year so have to enter via Gate D. 

And yes I jumped the gun buying the Willow Meadows spot after GFL said no more CV tickets will be on sale and then I got straight in on the accommodation resale and could've bought a ticket but had already paid for Willow Meadows!

Just trying to determine exactly how far I'll be hobbling on my fractured patella😬

20220608_104819.jpg

20220608_104848.jpg

That's Gate A buddy.

Gate D is the one you've used previously to enter.

Edited by JoeyT

6 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

That's Gate A buddy.

Gate D is the one you've used previously to enter.

Def separate gate from CV west, now Sticklinch, but cheers re: image is Gate A, ahhh shit I thought it looked nice and close 😆 it is in fact far away😭

4 minutes ago, dmedxb said:

Gate D is this one, no? Tough to see, further to the 'left' from Gate A. image.png.d9db537c703c293c6f66d409ed9391de.png

Cheers, very much hidden, was wishful thinking on my part that D was in fact closer than it actually is!  The Park & Arcadia will be my main hangouts then.

Screenshot_20220608-110501_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, DirtyLurker said:

Def separate gate from CV west, now Sticklinch, but cheers re: image is Gate A, ahhh shit I thought it looked nice and close 😆 it is in fact far away😭

Cheers, very much hidden, was wishful thinking on my part that D was in fact closer than it actually is!  The Park & Arcadia will be my main hangouts then.

Willow Meadows used to be called The Pop-Up Hotel right? We camp at ZooBells which is the site next door to that. 

It's a bit of a walk, yeah. 10mins from camp to Gate D and then another 15 to the Park. I always find it to be quite a nice way to start the day, shakes out the cobwebs, but the walk from the SE corner at 3am is a real bugger!