Glastocam!

pauladam

Loving this video, one for the connoisseurs. I will be putting aside an hour this evening to watch in full.

I remember a fair few years ago being stuck in the queues to get in before Street, proper engine off, sitting on the bonnet of the car traffic, and a trucker walked up to us and asked what was going on with the traffic. Turns out his office hadn't given him any forewarning of the festival and he was absolutely raging.   

5 minutes ago, ripcurl85 said:

Loving this video, one for the connoisseurs. I will be putting aside an hour this evening to watch in full.

I remember a fair few years ago being stuck in the queues to get in before Street, proper engine off, sitting on the bonnet of the car traffic, and a trucker walked up to us and asked what was going on with the traffic. Turns out his office hadn't given him any forewarning of the festival and he was absolutely raging.   

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s asked to take the video down, so am watching it all now

36 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Anybody else saying to themselves "you were supposed to turn left up the railway line, not head on into Croissant Neuf"?

Glad of that wrong turn though, we got to see much more!

yep, I was the same... "can't you bloody see that's the railway track you numpty" 

13 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

If you're THAT interested, this bloke has an hour plus video of him making a delivery to Worthy Farm.

Obviously I'm not that interested but he doesn't get there until 20 minutes in.

I enjoyed this far more than I should have.

If you're THAT interested, this bloke has an hour plus video of him making a delivery to Worthy Farm.

Wow just watched. I'm obsessed. 

SAKE! I've got soooooo much work to be getting on with... If this has been taken down later I will be livid. 

Edit: Ripping off for full a viewing later on just in case. ?

Edited by yehbutnobut

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Last grass cut before the festival?

Nah - if it grows the speed my grass (settle!) grows....it'll be waist height by the festival!

This video has got me knee deep in the land of YouTube Glasto video blogs. Some of these people are unbearable but I'm so desperate for glasto footage it is worth it. 

Even though I'm appreciative of these videos now, I can't imagine spending my Glastonbury filming everything. Much prefer to be in the moment. 

Just now, The Clearest Blue said:

I know I've asked for it previously, and I know I can look back in this thread and find  it (I've spent the last 15mins searching) but my laptop got wiped whilst being updated and would someone be kind enough to post the webcam link for me? 

https://panodata2.panomax.com/cams/879/recent_full.jpg

• Upvote 1