Glastocam!

pauladam

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

The orange Hi-Viz is putting me off hitting play. That and the fact he seems to be blocking my view of the Pyramid Stage. 

Just imagine, he has a YouTube channel that's just him delivering stuff. The world's gone mad.

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Just imagine, he has a YouTube channel that's just him delivering stuff. The world's gone mad.

Fuck me, my YouTube glitched, I clicked back on it, watched for a bit...

...and I’ve just watched 5 minutes of a different video of him delivering fucking sand or something to a fucking Wickes. 

Cheers Gnomy. Golden. 

10 hours ago, Woffy said:

Oh god. I don’t have to into the weather thread do I? I lose interest after Big Dog’s shift is over post-fence completion. 

Rumour has it he is making a come back this week with some ground condition updates.

apparently I have to up his biscuit ration in order for him to activate his nose/feet receptors.

The truck driver even has a bed immediately behind him in case he gets tired- why can't all work places have these?!

This is the best video ever posted on these boards- it's letting us all live the life of a trucker

A little bit more blue sky over the site this morning although there's still some ominous looking clouds about... I know the build is supposed to be ahead of schedule but there seems to be so much to do at the moment. It's going to get very busy all of a sudden very soon surely?