Prodigy....

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. i get info where all of it might not be true.

In this case it looks like one or other parts of a number of different bits can't be true. The problem I then have is trying to work out which bit is the bit that isn't true.

ha, just kidding...shame you can get an assistant to filter out all the crap!

sounds likely and i think alt-j subbing them does make sense, big sub mind..

No bigger than Ellie Goulding was subbing it or some might say Paulo Nutini. It's just their size of slot. Don't over estimate Alt-J for being bigger than what they are.

It's reading Coldplay/The Chem Bros - Blur/The Chem Bros to me, may be wrong though. I think Hot Chip will be your Friday other sub.

yeah have to say I agree with this.....who would want to follow the kind of energy prodigy can bring to a live show when they are really on form? they are a headline or bust act I feel....pyramid on the Sunday or more likely the other stage on fri or sun(as they cant do sat)

They can't play Friday either, so it's Sunday or nothing.

Don't get Sleaford Mod's at all, seems they are being shoved down peoples throats a bit - kinda like people telling us to like them.

kinda hoping the Prodigy are headlining the other on the sunday - since Alt-J are now 'stage unknown' won't be surprised if they've been moved to the pyramid, or aren't headlining the other and subbing it.