Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I don't mind Camelphat if I am honest.  I recently found they are Whelan and Di Scala, who back in my youth I saw a few times. This tune is pretty big at the moment, it's alright. Not quite banging enough for me - but one for the kids. This kind of sound is pretty big at the moment.

Edit: This thread needed a bump!

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

All the irons in my fire seem to be going cold, so I could be looking down the barrel of a fairly straight Glasto. Used to do these fairly regularly in the mid 2000s, but, conversely, as I've got older, the nightlife has got so much better that the thought seems unpalatable now!

2 hours ago, Homer said:

All the irons in my fire seem to be going cold, so I could be looking down the barrel of a fairly straight Glasto. Used to do these fairly regularly in the mid 2000s, but, conversely, as I've got older, the nightlife has got so much better that the thought seems unpalatable now!

If you're very quick you might be able to sort something out online in time. 

Who was at Krankbrother? 

Some of the videos on IOM and the likes look absolutely ridiculous. Helena Hauff playing an absolute slammer* of a new Mall Grab tune (who knew he was capable) 

Listen to Mall Grab Unreleased(Nobody telling me shit) by T Swan on #SoundCloud

For reference*

24 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Could I get a couple of recommendations for Friday after Tame Impala? 

For me it was a toss up between Four Tet or Pangea with Cox, Jones and De Witte. Gone for Pangea but Four Tet will be a perfect set straight after Tame Impala 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

You say that but I like techno and have no desire to go there. 

Depends what you’re into @chazwwe any DJ’s you’re a fan of or styles? 

I like my Four Tet/John Hopkins kinda stuff, but also into trance/hard trance. There seems to be some great options but nothing that screams 'come dance here' 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

I like my Four Tet/John Hopkins kinda stuff, but also into trance/hard trance. There seems to be some great options but nothing that screams 'come dance here' 

I was in the same boat, until I've checked out some of the sets the good people of this thread have posted on here.  Before I had no idea who many of the names were, now I have plenty of options.

4 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I’m at Tame Impala gonna either catch some of Ben UFO/Richards at Wow then buzz to IICON for Zenker Bros or try and get into The Downlow for Prosumer then go Zenker Bros.

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

There isnt any of that. I tried to get a gig in the glade lounge via someone I know, but didnt hear back. I wanted to play a gatecrasher style trance set, only as there isnt any at Glastonbury. Just Psy.

I wanted to play this kind of thing

2 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I’m at Tame Impala gonna either catch some of Ben UFO/Richards at Wow then buzz to IICON for Zenker Bros or try and get into The Downlow for Prosumer then go Zenker Bros.

I think my route is gonna be back to camp to 'restock' and 'find people' and then head over to Zenker too, all depends. 

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

There isnt any of that. I tried to get a gig in the glade lounge via someone I know, but didnt hear back. I wanted to play a gatecrasher style trance set, only as there isnt any at Glastonbury. Just Psy.

I wanted to play this kind of thing

Would of been there for 4 hours with this kinda stuff. I love a bit of Psy ( any recomendations from the weekend?) but can only do it in the right mood. I'm always up for this. I love Glastonbury but I feel like its missing just a little bit of edge with this and some wider options 

Just now, chazwwe said:

Would of been there for 4 hours with this kinda stuff. I love a bit of Psy ( any recomendations from the weekend?) but can only do it in the right mood. I'm always up for this. I love Glastonbury but I feel like its missing just a little bit of edge with this and some wider options 

I agree. To be fair, that tune is on the harder edge of what Id play. Trance is an untapped Genre on the farm. There are rave / old skool djs playing.  If they put a Scot Bond on or a Eddie Halliwell Bosh set, that would go down well with me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1