Gimme a list of the acts you'd like to see on that list. Mine are:

Paul Heaton

Always

Fat White Family

Soccer Mommy

Mannequin Pussy

Edited by CharlotteB
Typo. Far White Family. Sounded like Far Right

No wow moment, but been to enough to know it’ll still be great and there will be no regretting the entry price.

Last year, I saw 9 acts from the original poster drop and properly saw ~40 performances over the weekend. I can see at least 9 acts from that poster (clashes notwithstanding) that I’d happily go and see, so it’ll be grand.

Gutted there’s no Underworld

Surely disappointing for those with tickets, will still try for resale I think but it's definitely taken away the sense of losing ou.

Idles as a headliner seems such a poor choice, people were disappointed with them as EOTR headliner which I think shows their current level (outside of the 6music bubble)

Fingers crossed for bad weather on top and maybe next year's ticket rush will have died down a bit 🤣

1 minute ago, BigMarv said:

No wow moment, but been to enough to know it’ll still be great and there will be no regretting the entry price.

Last year, I saw 9 acts from the original poster drop and properly saw ~40 performances over the weekend. I can see at least 9 acts from that poster (clashes notwithstanding) that I’d happily go and see, so it’ll be grand.

Gutted there’s no Underworld

This is so true. We are spoilt with incredible once in a lifetime headliners, just so happens there isn’t one this year. But the talent on there is still incredible. Plus, it’s Glastonbury!

• Like 1

f**k me that’s underwhelming isn’t it?

Thoughts and prayers to anyone trying to find a decent Saturday night option, it’s a wasteland not seen since Sunday 2014.

LCD and Simz in the worst possible slots for acts of their talent.

1 minute ago, CharlotteB said:

Paul Heaton

Always

Fat White Family

Soccer Mommy

Mannequin Pussy

LCD, Kiwanuka, Janelle Monae, Avril, Jungle, Jessie Ware, Justice, Brittany Howard, James Blake, Confidence Man and London Grammar. Happily bop along to Keane, Olivia Dean, Two Door Cinema Club, Bonobo, Romy and Steel Pulse too. That’s plenty for a weekend without having even dived into the stuff I haven’t heard of. 

13 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Interesting that they've basically given us the lineup for people at home watching on TV. 

No Acoustic, Dance Village, Avalon etc. 

Was trying to remember if Acoustic and Avalon weren't on the poster in previous years..?

4 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Obvs more to come......eg James self-confirmed but nowhere to be seen at present.

Yep 17 on Pyramid list as 21 slots last year and 15 on other with 24 slots last year for example.

There will be some more great stuff to follow

Edited by Nobody Interesting
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

P J Harvey, Coldplay, Lankum (can the Park audience do quiet?), Mdou Moctar.

Considering the general discourse around festival lineups over the past decade or so, there's actually a very small number of white guys with guitars.

No lads in bucket hats this year.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

She dialled in the lineup.

Not far off to be honest lol

7 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Obvs more to come......eg James self-confirmed but nowhere to be seen at present.

Yeah James too, he's probably been held off currently due to a tour to sell as well.

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

f**k me that’s underwhelming isn’t it?

Thoughts and prayers to anyone trying to find a decent Saturday night option, it’s a wasteland not seen since Sunday 2014.

LCD and Simz in the worst possible slots for acts of their talent.

I think the lack of a real buzz on here indicates the level of apathy towards the first poster. In the past, this place would have been ablaze with activity and new threads