2024 New Music

Quark

On 1/10/2024 at 5:42 PM, Quark said:

Never heard of these guys until now. Like this a LOT 

Seen Fat Dog a few times now, extremely good fun live, not to be missed. Tickets go on sale today for their biggest headline show at Electric Brixton in April

Edited by gblock

Need to have a proper listen to Bill’s new one. Marika Hackman as well.

Watching the BBC’s Sound of 2024 thing on iPlayer… One of The Last Dinner Party’s live songs is an identikit cover of Florence. Seems a waste when they should be promoting their songs for this year?

New Green Day is surprisingly good. I mean, it’s Green Day, so expectations set accordingly of course, but it’s easily the best thing they’ve done since maybe even American Idiot, and thankfully no remnants of that last pile of garbage they put out a couple of years back. Some very catchy stuff here.

Well the new one from glass beach is certainly a move away from their debut - there is a lot going on and to process, but I think I like it a lot!

Not much else today for me - given the new Green Day one a cursory listen and it seems fine. 

Edited by st dan

1 hour ago, st dan said:

Well the new one from glass beach is certainly a move away from their debut - there is a lot going on and to process, but I think I like it a lot!

Completely forgot this was out today, but yeah this is f**king nuts in all the right ways - loving it. 

5 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

New Green Day is surprisingly good. I mean, it’s Green Day, so expectations set accordingly of course, but it’s easily the best thing they’ve done since maybe even American Idiot, and thankfully no remnants of that last pile of garbage they put out a couple of years back. Some very catchy stuff here.

About half way through Green Day,

Seems pretty good so far but personally prefer the new Neck Deep album also out today

• Like 1