Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

Didn't get anywhere near. Missed out last year so I can cope but my uncle had put all his eggs in one Glastonbury themed basket so I'm annoyed on his behalf. Off out this afternoon so gna have a good drink, slag the Eavis family and every single f**king dweeb who works for See tickets off, book Krankenhaus tickets, book flights to New York or San Francisco and forget about it. Might even go to Las Vegas and get married. All ticketless posters are invited. sh*t lineup anyway.

• Like 3

Once again I never got past the holding page, but good to see some successes.  2 groups from the spreadsheet.  I was also helping other friends and there two out of three groups (with 50 helpers) got sorted.

Edit: 90 helpers!

Edited by Watergirl

Lots of disappointed people being reported here and elsewhere, including us, whilst the numbers celebrating seem lower than usual. Supports statement by Emily re: highest ever balance offs made.

Must say for anyone whose friends have missed out and are going alone, I've done it twice by myself and they were 2 of the best Glastonbury's i've ever had.

Both times ended up camping with people I've met in the queue, remained friends ever since!

Well done to anyone who got in this morning, first time using incognito mode and it worked with laptop tethered to my phone, absolutely nothing via my wifi and the other 3 computers I had going.

Bob

• Upvote 1

Not a sniff here. Not too sad all in all in terms of missing acts on the line up, more just the ‘being there’ that is sad to miss. Glad others get to experience it all for the first time, however. The things we do for this bloody festival.

I’m in!!!! Mate of ours got through pretty quickly.

I was still trying for some of the E and D team and didn’t get a sniff. 

Including full sale and resales I think I’ve attempted about 13-14 times now and secured tickets once. Luckily I have friends with a better strike rate. 

Glasto number 10, here we go!

• Upvote 5